Geno Show at 6:30.... | The Boneyard

Geno Show at 6:30....

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Just a reminder. Should be good, with discussion of the Stamford win.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Poor Bria. "The only thing I hated more than this cold this week was Bria Hartley." Geno said he was going to give her the piece of turkey with all the bones in it and cold mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving.

Do you think the players ever watch these shows?

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Interesting comment by Geno on the Geno Auriemma Show tonight. He said that 13 is the ideal number of players on his team... 12 is okay, no less than 11. He also said that there will probably never be 15 unless there is an emergency. Wonder what he meant by an emergency?

Reaction Score
Did anyone tape this, by any coincidence? I forgot to watch and apparently my taped question for Geno got on. . .

PM me, please!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Saw your question...You asked Geno if Bianna Banks was the fastest player he has ever seen. He answered, "No, she is the fastest player he has ever seen at UConn but he said the fast player he has ever seen was Marion Jones at the University of North Carolina". Then Meghan made a comment about her having to give some of her medals back and Geno said, "Yeah, I guess the turnovers didn't stop after she graduated."

Reaction Score
Poor Bria. "The only thing I hated more than this cold this week was Bria Hartley." Geno said he was going to give her the piece of turkey with all the bones in it and cold mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving.

Do you think the players ever watch these shows?

LMAO
1. You can tell who one of his favorite players are by this
2. You can tell he knows she can be special. She's consistently the only player he really gets on. (KML will get it next year, but right now she's the fantastic freshman.)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Yep. After reading that book about the 2001 season it sounds just like him and Diana. Bria seems to take it in stride. He mentions her by name quite a lot on his show, but the ones who don't get in as much (MJ, Heather, Lauren) he rarely mentions, just alludes to as a group...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom