Geno, Shea, Nika | The Boneyard

Geno, Shea, Nika

Reaction Score
so, is Geno back yet? When will Shea return? has there been any sighting of Nika walking with or without boot?

Reaction Score
Geno was expected to fly down this morning. I don't know anything concrete on Shea and Nika.

Reaction Score
Geno was set to arrive by noon today. Have to imagine that if Shea can return she would be there by the weekend unless there's something else going on.

Reaction Score
I know that attention over Geno dominated but surprised we haven’t heard anything about Shea.
if she’s been caring for someone with CV I’m not even sure if she eligible to return?

meanwhile I hope that 6 days is enough for Nika! I imagine it’ll come up in Genos pregame interview on thurs or fri.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I know that attention over Geno dominated but surprised we haven’t heard anything about Shea.
if she’s been caring for someone with CV I’m not even sure if she eligible to return?

meanwhile I hope that 6 days is enough for Nika! I imagine it’ll come up in Genos pregame interview on thurs or fri.
Shea's clock started after she arrived in TX, while Geno's started four or five days earlier. Shea never tested positive, but was worried because of contact trace with someone who did. Whether she has been isolated in CT has not been reported.

Reaction Score

We don't know anything about Shea. Only that she left Texas a few days
later than Geno was diagnosed ( I think , and even if "all is well" up north, she must still observe the full protocol. It would, of course, to have our full team and coaching staff back together.

Reaction Score
Confirmed by Geno that Shea won’t be back. Once you leave the bubble no return allowed per ncaa rules.

Reaction Score
Bumping this up since no shea and no Nika is pretty significant

Reaction Score
The future health of players is always important, and I commend Geno and the full compliment of health staff and their decisions regarding injury and healing. While it would be grand to have Nika and her abilities to shoot, pass, steal and score from most anywhere on the floor, a misguided step now could be a lingering problem for her future. What will happen will, with or without our hopes and feelings, and the excitement she sends from the sidelines might just have to be enough for this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom