Geno putting in the training | The Boneyard

Geno putting in the training

Reaction Score
Not to mention Ayanna...
As each day goes by, this team is looking better and better and our future looks really sound and ready for action. Jana was a disaster tearing her Achilles tendon and a lot of ,who I call naysayers, were already counting the games Uconn would lose. After this video, with Aaliyah and Ice and I include Aubrey, Uconn will be OK. They have size and will not be pushed around. Our shooting stars will be the core of our scoring and our Newbies will also contribute to the game. Again I will predict Uconn will run the BE, run the NC gauntlet for No.12 and Geno will be the coach of the year. Also, we will have 3 AA's and 2 second team AA. GO<GO<GO<HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
Ice, with her size, could be a huge plus in the paint. I love her footwork though. That reverse pivot & rip thru move is straight money! I am really looking forward to seeing how she does in game situations. We have so many options on this team. Positionless Basketball at its best.

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Ice, with her size, could be a huge plus in the paint. I love her footwork though. That reverse pivot & rip thru move is straight money! I am really looking forward to seeing how she does in game situations. We have so many options on this team. Positionless Basketball at its best.
Agreed...

The move where she was going up against the guy defending her and did a reverse layup with her right hand (she's a lefty) was especially impressive. High hopes for her, and I know lots of people in SoCal are already super proud of her!

Reaction Score
Agreed...

The move where she was going up against the guy defending her and did a reverse layup with her right hand (she's a lefty) was especially impressive. High hopes for her, and I know lots of people in SoCal are already super proud of her!
And let's not forget that smooth outside shot she has:cool:

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
With all the hype around Jana, Ice was forgotten by many. And that's ok.

Ice will be a force in the paint. Teaming her with Aaliyah, Aubry and Ayanna we will be fine. A formidable front line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom