Geno Post-Game Presser | The Boneyard

Geno Post-Game Presser

Reaction Score
Great to see Geno so positive.
Geno saw all the positives I saw starting with Camara Touly Batouly. Geno was right she is great in a physical game in the last game she in two consecutive positions sent defender off the floor. Shea Ralph as a player could do that, she was one tough lady. I hope this good game for Touly begins some PT with the 5 starters. The kid can defend and score.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Geno saw all the positives I saw starting with Camara Touly Batouly. Geno was right she is great in a physical game in the last game she in two consecutive positions sent defender off the floor. Shea Ralph as a player could do that, she was one tough lady. I hope this good game for Touly begins some PT with the 5 starters. The kid can defend and score.
I absolutely love this. In games where other teams play dirty (UCF for example), I'd love to see him put in Batouly early and have her level some opponents. Perhaps give them pause to think twice about playing UCONN dirty.

Crystal has the feisty temperament and personality, but she's pint sized. UCONN needs a physical enforcer to punch back, metaphorically speaking.

Reaction Score

B'WAY: Givin ya a large "Amen" on that. Have been frustrated all year at his reluctance to play her. Have attributed that to staff thinking she was not physically ready. Feels like he was kinda FORCED to play her yesterday when Ono was not productive.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
B'WAY: Givin ya a large "Amen" on that. Have been frustrated all year at his reluctance to play her. Have attributed that to staff thinking she was not physically ready. Feels like he was kinda FORCED to play her yesterday when Ono was not productive.
What I saw yesterday made me think of Geno's comment on Willnet Crockett only waking up at tournament time. Very happy for us and Batouly.

Reaction Score
You are correct--Geno and staff may have been, because of health, been reluctant to play Touly and in this instant was his only option. I thought she ran well(not great) played the post good, and in the previous game or 3 showed she could score. I have not delusions that I am speaking for Geno--only, we need a Touly like player--and there she is (if healthy).

Reaction Score
What I saw yesterday made me think of Geno's comment on Willnet Crockett only waking up at tournament time. Very happy for us and Batouly.

Geno has used the "waking up" phrase for others, he tends to have a phrase he can use often for other times. But he used that for a TERRIBLE player as a frosh---the name is coming something like--dewie, hewie, stewies??? Willnet nearly like BT saved her best game for her last against Duke's Bales in Bridgeport.
I once had a book of Holtz-isms, I wonder if there is one on Geno-isms. Lou was funny---when asked why his team had trouble on offense (Arkansas) he said : They were running east-west on a north-south field.

Reaction Score
I absolutely love this. In games where other teams play dirty (UCF for example), I'd love to see him put in Batouly early and have her level some opponents. Perhaps give them pause to think twice about playing UCONN dirty.

Crystal has the feisty temperament and personality, but she's pint sized. UCONN needs a physical enforcer to punch back, metaphorically speaking.
i

I HOPE you remember Shea as a player (she was bigger then) she, in my opinion, was Geno's enforcer and get'even kid--A norfolk girl was bouncing she and other around and Shea gave her finger point s to the gut--the Norfolk kid then openly gave Shea a forearm to the throat--and was ejected. Norfolk was the toughest team I had even seen until that point--they are tougher now.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
i

I HOPE you remember Shea as a player (she was bigger then) she, in my opinion, was Geno's enforcer and get'even kid--A norfolk girl was bouncing she and other around and Shea gave her finger point s to the gut--the Norfolk kid then openly gave Shea a forearm to the throat--and was ejected. Norfolk was the toughest team I had even seen until that point--they are tougher now.

Well, they had that whole Spartan thing to live up to, right?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She's mild mannered, but I don't think anyone wants to mess with Megatron. She shed Mabrey like a cheap suit.

5c1914cbb0be9.image.jpg

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
She's mild mannered, but I don't think anyone wants to mess with Megatron. She shed Mabrey like a cheap suit.

5c1914cbb0be9.image.jpg
Like, like, like, like, like infinitum!! Pity the fool who crosses her. Next year she will be announcing her presence with authority. Great observation fellow Milfordite!;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom