Geno on WTIC at 6pm | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno on WTIC at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Actually, he specifically mentioned you.
If he did it's because he's really great at dishing it out but he can't take criticism. Think about that w/o the NFB bias and you'll know that it's true.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
If he did it's because he's really great at dishing it out but he can't take criticism. Think about that w/o the NFB bias and you'll know that it's true.
Oh, lighten up Frances.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Hey Doggie, was that not the mea culpa?

Earlier, Geno did reiterate (again) that this is one of most challenging seasons in his tenure when it comes to the coaching staff being able to figure out which buttons to push. Some years they get it right, some years they don't. In Geno's words, this year they haven't figured it out - at all.

Michael, if I could remember the last positive thing you said about this team, it would be the first....

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Was seriously thinking about what Geno said re:buttons to push." And I found myself wondering if what the coaches needed (or used) was duck tape.

Consider: Bria injures herself in Greece, downplays injury (bad move), and is not herself all season (may even need surgery post season, who knows). Morgan gets a deep bone bruise, so she isn't up to par for a long while. Mo Jeff gets a stomach bug, she's out for a few games. Stef gets sick at St. John's. Kaleena gets a concussion. Doty is iffy each game, depending on the knee. Brianna tears her ACL. That's 7 out of 11 who were not available/up to par at some point (and in B & B's case, much longer).

Not making excuses, but it must be hard to make the team play well together when you don't so much have white and blue squads, you have black and blue squads.

(and please, no ifs about transfers, etc., I am talking about what we have in uniform, not what we coulda/woulda/shoulda had.)

Just thinking out loud.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
KML tried to get away from her defender and got called for an offensive foul... Geno agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom