Geno On The Media and Nerves in the Locker Room | The Boneyard

Geno On The Media and Nerves in the Locker Room

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
2 clips of Geno over at SNY. Pretty good. In one he says he does not use the media to send messages. You buy it? The other clip, on team body language, is just plain interesting and fun.

Auriemma on dealing with the media

Both right there. Just have to scroll a little. Pre-Miss St locker room is interesting.

PS. Their video labels are reversed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I watched last night and have to take him at his word. He just comes off as extremely genuine and even admits he mistakenly says things but that is him. Offers no excuses. I have to agree, we all want insight and then some complain in the manner he provides it. I don't take him for anything more than being extremely candid (as a result of being quite confident in himself and his approach.)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Great line:

I hate when kids make mental mistakes and forget what was covered in practice:

Geno: They say " Sorry My bad I forgot"

and Geno will say

Yes. I forgot that I did not want to play you.

Reaction Score
2 clips of Geno over at SNY. Pretty good. In one he says he does not use the media to send messages. You buy it? The other clip, on team body language, is just plain interesting and fun.

Auriemma on dealing with the media

Both right there. Just have to scroll a little. Pre-Miss St locker room is interesting.

PS. Their video labels are reversed.

As always, really nice find. You are hitting highs you may find hard to repeat --this and Molly.
Of course I don't believe Geno with his --I don't use the media to send messages. That trick goes back too many years. He is the boss, the head honcho, Generalisimo, Coach; he shouldn't have to.

What an interesting contrast if one rolls down to the Men's article. Losses are part of their existence.
Really normal basketball--

The comments about the Uconn Women visiting U Tenn at home, the then National Champs with a crowd over 28000's and pick up a loss. Then comparing that to going to U South Carolina with over 18000 screaming fans and also a recent National Champ, gives me pause of concern.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom