Geno on recruiting and motivation | The Boneyard

Geno on recruiting and motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
After looking for the Lord of the Rings YouTube video, I was rooting around YouTube and found this. I think we've seen it before but it's pretty interesting. It's Jon Gruden interviewing Geno and Gruden talking about how Geno just picks which girls he wants to sign; Geno explains how that's wrong. He also talks about getting kids invested in team play. Great stuff.

Reaction Score
" young ladies...." Gruden says it three times. Like a time capsule.... Who would have thought that "ladies" dive for balls, much less are capable of saying something like "gosh darn...."

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I have heard about this video Geno mentioned a number of times by announcers during UConn games. Does anyone know if that video is available anywhere to the general UConn fan?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I have heard about this video Geno mentioned a number of times by announcers during UConn games. Does anyone know if that video is available anywhere to the general UConn fan?
I don't know if that particular video is available to the public but you could just as easily make your own from any UCONN game. A few Examples: 1) East Carolina game 2015, 3 different UCONN players dove and combined to save a ball from going out of bounds when UCONN was up by 30 points. Pan American game 2015 loose ball at mid court only three player dove on the floor for the ball (all three were UCONN players) Kia, MoJeff & Stewie.
Halftime of the TA&M game Kara Lawson said what was remarkable is UCONN is winning by 40 and they are still the ones diving after loose balls.

Reaction Score
Diving for loose balls is the reason why my daughter's knees are so messed up

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Kia spends more time on the floor than Tiffany Hayes!

Now THAT'S saying something !

:p

tiff floor.jpg

Reaction Score
ESPN and look up Geno and John Gruden interview.Pretty sure it took place March 2015.It has been a while since I watched it but they have the whole interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom