Geno on "Outside the Lines" 9AM EST ESPN | The Boneyard

Geno on "Outside the Lines" 9AM EST ESPN

Reaction Score
I found this by accident this morning. Geno is as truthful and entertaining as always talking about the P5 Football conferences and other issues. UConn is getting much publicity this past week as the game against Iowa has been talked about on Pardon the Interruption as well as on the Dan Patrick show and I am sure many other places as well .

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
They also had an interesting piece on the Cavinder Twins and the NIL issue. Their popularity on social media forums is astronomical.

Reaction Score
Why do people make a big deal about the Cavinder twins? Is it simply because they're twins? Having twins on one team was bound to happen at some point. They wear different uniform numbers, so it's not like you can't tell them apart.

Reaction Score
Why do people make a big deal about the Cavinder twins? Is it simply because they're twins? Having twins on one team was bound to happen at some point. They wear different uniform numbers, so it's not like you can't tell them apart.
I don't know either..o wait could it be they are blonde and gorgeous?..nah..
Marilyn Monroe Bombshell GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Social media , that why. Plus they are very good in their conf. One of them was player of the year. At Georgia a few years back there were Coco and Kelly Miller. Both went on to the WNBA.

Reaction Score
I remember the Burge twins from UVA in the early nineties. Of course that was a lifetime a go in terms of exposure due to no social media.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I remember the Burge twins from UVA in the early nineties. Of course that was a lifetime a go in terms of exposure due to no social media.
There was a movie made about them . Oh never mind, they were blonds too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom