Geno On Meg; Meg on Meg | The Boneyard

Geno On Meg; Meg on Meg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Megan's talent, if she gets a motor like Pheesa's (Napheesa Collier) and goes, she can be incredible," Auriemma said. "It wasn't there last year and it's there more often this year."

"I came here to be the best," Walker said. "Coach, he transforms the best high school players into college players. I knew it would be tough. I knew it would be hard. We're making progress. We're growing."

And Phee on Meg:

"Walker stole the ball and went the length of the court for a layup to open the scoring and the Huskies never trailed, shooting 52 percent from the floor.

"I knew from right then that Meg was going to have a great day," Collier said. "You can just tell, especially on the defensive end, when someone is locked in and how focused they are. You could tell right from the beginning that she was locked in and going to have a good game."

SNY | NCAA Women's Game Recap

Reaction Score
With Fans like Precious and KLS how can Megan Walker do anything except excel. Working with Precious (Napheesa's Serra Leone name) and her trust and faith in Megan will only increase her confidence and totally improve her game Now we have 5 that are "Precious".

Super great video at half time about the Collier family, meetings with JFK, etc--Napheesa has 2 top Fans in her Mom and Dad, two well spoken individuals!!

Reaction Score
With Fans like Precious and KLS how can Megan Walker do anything except excel. Working with Precious (Napheesa's Serra Leone name) and her trust and faith in Megan will only increase her confidence and totally improve her game Now we have 5 that are "Precious".

Super great video at half time about the Collier family, meetings with JFK, etc--Napheesa has 2 top Fans in her Mom and Dad, two well spoken individuals!!
Walker played at a different, much more decisive speed. Fun to watch.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Of all the really good things that Megan did yesterday, hitting her 1st shot from 3 was the most important imo. Megan is basically replacing Gabby in the lineup. While they are different players, they share a number of similarities: strong rebounding, defending bigger opponents, ability to feed the low post and ability to drive hard to the basket.

As great as Gabby was, her inability to knock down outside shots consistently allowed opponents to back off her defensively. Megan appears to be a much better shooter from both the arc and the foul line. Defenders can not play off Megan, which will give her more opportunities to drive to the basket to score and/or get fouled.

Reaction Score

Hi BroadwayVa- -- -
Precious was the team's name for Nekesia Sales (1995 to 1999)as Geno never yelled at her over her 4 years at UCONN!
When the 1st Championship team gets together now they always remind Sales that she is still, Precious!

Reaction Score
Hi BroadwayVa- -- -
Precious was the team's name for Nekesia Sales (1995 to 1999)as Geno never yelled at her over her 4 years at UCONN!
When the 1st Championship team gets together now they always remind Sales that she is still, Precious!
Rsherm:
Boy that goes way back--I forgot that. Thanks. Maybe a bit of Nekesia's mystique will rub off on OUR Precious. Have you stopped posting? I hope all the running to medico is having a positive effect. As alway, I wish you the best of health and an end to this trial you are being put through with health. Bless, you. Thanks for the comment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom