Geno on Kia's season so far. | The Boneyard

Geno on Kia's season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From the DePaul pregame show:

Bob Joyce:
How would you rate Kia's play so far this season?
Geno:
I think she's playing great, you have to watch the film to really appreciate how many things she does and how many things she does well.
She just plays so incredibly hard, she competes every possession, everything with her is full speed, there's no taking any possessions off, I can't say enough about her.
You would almost not even know that she's played a whole summer of basketball, she's been what I thought she would be.
She's gonna shoot the ball better as we move along, score more points, but right now I can't say enough about her.

Reaction Score
From the DePaul pregame show:

Bob Joyce:
How would you rate Kia's play so far this season?
Geno:
I think she's playing great, you have to watch the film to really appreciate how many things she does and how many things she does well.
She just plays so incredibly hard, she competes every possession, everything with her is full speed, there's no taking any possessions off, I can't say enough about her.
You would almost not even know that she's played a whole summer of basketball, she's been what I thought she would be.
She's gonna shoot the ball better as we move along, score more points, but right now I can't say enough about her.

It's not always about stats, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22