Geno: Nothing Is Normal | The Boneyard

Geno: Nothing Is Normal

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno talks about the basketball world turned on its head. Recruiting. Team summer sessions.

"Auriemma says he’ll look out his office window and see Westbrook, who stayed behind to continue rehabbing her knee, putting up shots by herself, testing her knee a little bit every day. She’s still on track to return for the beginning of the 2020-21 season.

Auriemma’s staff still regularly meets, just over video conferencing. Recruiting has become much tougher, too. High school and club competitions have been canceled nationwide, and for the time being the NCAA suspended both in-person recruiting for coaches and recruit visits to campuses. Auriemma said that while the staff was able to get in a few home visits before the ban, everything else since then has been moved to the digital sphere."

Also his TV and reading list among other things.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The bit about Evina continuing to rehab the knee makes me wonder how durable she is going to be.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Just wondering, and I really don't think it is any of my business, if Anna is still around Storrs because of the difficulties she might have faced in getting a flight home.
Anna and her sister flew home to Poland yesterday from Chicago. They will be quarantined for 14 days before being able to go home to their family. The tricky part is them getting back to the US, currently Poland is on the banned list.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Anna and her sister flew home to Poland yesterday from Chicago. They will be quarantined for 14 days before being able to go home to their family. The tricky part is them getting back to the US, currently Poland is on the banned list.
Yes, I just saw that thread and immediately deleted my post, but obviously not soon enough. :) Thanks for the update @MSGRET

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

If travel bans are still in place,that means the pandemic is still going on, and no basketball (or campus classes for that matter) will be going on so it does not matter.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The bit about Evina continuing to rehab the knee makes me wonder how durable she is going to be.
I don't see this as reason for concern. Didn't she just have her surgery on Dec. 31? Without knowing her exact procedure, three months would be a short rehab period for most knee operations. And it's not like there's any need to rush it.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't see this as reason for concern. Didn't she just have her surgery on Dec. 31? Without knowing her exact procedure, three months would be a short rehab period for most knee operations. And it's not like there's any need to rush it.

You know I managed to transport myself into late May for my observation. Sheltering in place syndrome is my defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom