Geno Mic’d Up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Mic’d Up

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
footwork comment from Jamelle was about Lou.
I don't think so. The footwork comment was commenting on activity off camera and I think it was Azzi. Then there is a perceptible change in the clip . He uses different language with Lou. "The one thing she knows how to do is score". That does not sound like he is admiring her footwork but that she can score under complex conditions including if need imperfect unbalanced footwork. JMO

Reaction Score
I don't think so. The footwork comment was commenting on activity off camera and I think it was Azzi. Then there is a perceptible change in the clip . He uses different language with Lou. "The one thing she knows how to do is score". That does not sound like he is admiring her footwork but that she can score under complex conditions including if need imperfect unbalanced footwork. JMO
I think it was Lou2. So there! Plus it was Jamelle who made the comment on the footwork.

Reaction Score
Im ready to see them against competition . Everyone and everything will look jaw dropping on an instagram highlight reel.
I agree. But once Caroline gets back I'd love to see one on one drills with all the guards and forwards. Lou, Azzi, Paige, and Caroline. I'm not sure who wins king/queen of the court.

Reaction Score
I agree. But once Caroline gets back I'd love to see one on one drills with all the guards and forwards. Lou, Azzi, Paige, and Caroline. I'm not sure who wins king/queen of the court.
Why’d you use “king”? These ladies are queens.

Reaction Score
...or a left-handed comment regarding her defense.... :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

Lou does have a pretty shot, no argument here! :)

Reaction Score
I don't like to get too high or too low based on summer workouts, but to quote Tom Cruz from Top Gun 1, "It's looking good so far."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom