Geno makes huge confession. | The Boneyard

Geno makes huge confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
On the Geno Auriemma Show he acknowledged he may not be in the top 150 coaches in the state of CT. Some folks here have been saying that for a long time I suspect Geno's been reading.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
On the Geno Auriemma Show he acknowledged he may not be in the top 150 coaches in the state of CT. Some folks here have been saying that for a long time.

I must disagree with Geno when he says that "he may NOT be in the top 150 coaches in the state of CT."

I believe that he surely IS among the top 15o coaches. . . ."

No one can reasonably contest my position.:D

Reaction Score
I love it when people take a bold stance like our fearless leader here on the Boneyard. Now, does anyone challenge my assertion that Kibitzer is among the Top 150 posters on the Boneyard Women's Board?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Mrs. Kibitzer.
It is a wiseman who admits that.

My wife told me when we were married that as Christ was the head of the church so would I be the head of the household and that meant I would make all of the important decisions in our marriage. To date as of 35 years of marriage the next important decision to be made will apparently be the first.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Geno is being modest and humble. He is one of the top coaches in any sport. JMO

Reaction Score

My wife told me when we were married that as Christ was the head of the church so would I be the head of the household and that meant I would make all of the important decisions in our marriage. To date as of 35 years of marriage the next important decision to be made will apparently be the first.
I may have to get married just so I can use that line. Excellent!!

Kelly Faris is Superwoman in disguise!!

Reaction Score
Geno is being modest and humble. He is one of the top coaches in any sport. JMO
Methinks Geno was referring to the second-guessing he gets from us and every other WBB fan in the state of Connecticut after a loss or when someone plays poorly. Read the comments on some of the news articles. Everyone else could have coached the game better than Geno.

Reaction Score
I caught part of the Geno Show last nite on SNY. He said he DOES read his mail & email and just LOVES reading about fans' suggestions over which players should be playing more. ;)

Coach then explained how he puts the kids thru high pressure situations in practice and those players that don't handle the pressure well are probably not going to be put into high pressure situations in big games ... (I'm paraphrasing, but that was what I recall him saying. Hey, it was late and I was tired and ... well, you git the gist :rolleyes: )

I love how the guy can coach national championships & olympic gold medals & be inducted in to the Hall of Fame as an *active* coach ..... and most everyone thinks they could coach better than he does <sigh>

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score

How long has it been since you were RIGHT about something???

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm just surprised to learn that there is a coach that has been second guessed.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I caught part of the Geno Show last nite on SNY. He said he DOES read his mail & email and just LOVES reading about fans' suggestions over which players should be playing more. ;)

Coach then explained how he puts the kids thru high pressure situations in practice and those players that don't handle the pressure well are probably not going to be put into high pressure situations in big games ... (I'm paraphrasing, but that was what I recall him saying. Hey, it was late and I was tired and ... well, you git the gist :rolleyes: )

I love how the guy can coach national championships & olympic gold medals & be inducted in to the Hall of Fame as an *active* coach ..... and most everyone thinks they could coach better than he does <sigh>

Any fool can criticize condemn and complain... and most fools do

- Dale Carnegie

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
If I wanted to be a cheerleader, I'd ask for Pom Poms and a short skirt!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
If I wanted to be a cheerleader, I'd ask for Pom Poms and a short skirt!

Again???

th

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
I caught part of the Geno Show last nite on SNY. He said he DOES read his mail & email and just LOVES reading about fans' suggestions over which players should be playing more. <sigh>

How do people find his email? I'd never write to him to make suggestions or anything like that but he's earned thank you notes and letters of appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom