Geno knew this was coming.... | The Boneyard

Geno knew this was coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno knew the 30 win seasons are over for awhile, he knew it before we did. He knew who was leaving, going to leave, what freshman he has and what recruits that were not coming here.

We need to go back to basics recruit some tough kids that are hungry. Let’s let ND be the favorite good for them. Let’s be the underdog and knock them on there A**. Geno knows what to do. We will be ok.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Geno knew the 30 win seasons are over for awhile, he knew it before we did. He knew who was leaving, going to leave, what freshman he has and what recruits that were not coming here.

We need to go back to basics recruit some tough kids that are hungry. Let’s let ND be the favorite good for them. Let’s be the underdog and knock them on there A**. Geno knows what to do. We will be ok.
Give me the "over" on 30 wins, please.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I'll take the over in a NY minute. This place has gone totally nuts.

What have we got, about 21 virtually guaranteed AAC wins between the reg season and conf tourney? You only have to win nine more. At least three virtually guaranteed Ws in the NCAAs means you only have to win six of the remaining reg season OOC games to get to 30. I'll take those odds anytime.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I'll put my money on the "over" 30 wins too
Actually, if JustinesGuy quoted Geno accurately--and I have no reason to believe he didn't--then the over/under on wins for the season is 29.5. So 30 victories is a victory for "over" bettors and 29 or fewer means the "under" bettors get the win.

Reaction Score
My post is not meant to be a doom and gloom by any means. We certainly have premium talent on the roster and more talent coming in. But the Stewie years of invincibility are over.

Let ND be presumed favorites. Let prove them wrong!! Can’t wait for great games.

Reaction Score

If you had made the over/under 35 games....you would have been closer to the line. At 30 games, I would bet everything I have on the over.

They have the three best players at their positions in WCBB (PG, W, and PF) and legitimate 1st team all-America candidates returning next year.

No one else does.

No team will play UConn next year thinking UConn is the underdog. I suspect the opposite.

Reaction Score

You are so full of crap...like Christyn Williams and Ono are not hungry???? Next year we have those two plus the the best player in the country, and you have the gaul to say 30 win seasons are over. IMHO Christyn Williams might be the best player to come out of high school since Stewie. I have seen her play and she reminds me a lot of Diana.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You are so full of crap...like Christyn Williams and Ono are not hungry???? Next year we have those two plus the the best player in the country, and you have the gaul to say 30 win seasons are over.

Nice personal attack. I do appreciate it. Do I HAVE THE GAUL!!!!! NO SIR Actually Geno HAS the Gaul. Geno said those words and he’s right. With the talent leaving and the parity in WCBB growing these 30 plus win or perfect seasons maybe coming to an end. Let’s see what players bring the determination and carry these chips on there shoulder.

Reaction Score
If you had made the over/under 35 games....you would have been closer to the line. At 30 games, I would bet everything I have on the over.

They have the three best players at their positions in WCBB (PG, W, and PF) and legitimate 1st team all-America candidates returning next year.

No one else does.

No team will play UConn next year thinking UConn is the underdog. I suspect the opposite.

Honestly does beating crummy conference teams by 50 really do it for you? What does it prove? We need some close games and work on end game situations. If we don’t have a generational talent to just take us home then we need some practice on end game possessions.

Reaction Score
Nice personal attack. I do appreciate it. Do I HAVE THE GAUL!!!!! NO SIR Actually Geno HAS the Gaul. Geno said those words and he’s right. With the talent leaving and the parity in WCBB growing these 30 plus win or perfect seasons maybe coming to an end. Let’s see what players bring the determination and carry these chips on there shoulder.
Expect personal attacks when you attack the program on the UConn fan board with a RIP headstone.

Reaction Score

No one else does.

ND will go into the season as the best team in the country. The media Will push that narrative and it’s up to us to prove them wrong. We are not the champs and have not been since stewie walked out the door years ago.

Reaction Score
ND will go into the season as the best team in the country. The media Will push that narrative and it’s up to us to prove them wrong. We are not the champs and have not been since stewie walked out the door years ago.
I'll believe the media's narrative before I believe yours. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99