Geno is paying attention | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno is paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno doesn't strike me as someone who lets other people tell him what to do. I highly doubt that Geno listens to anyone on the Boneyard, but if he did listen to anyone on the Boneyard, Icebear would be one of them.

If he listens to advice from the Boneyard they should cancel his contract!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Little known fact: huskynan is actually geno. All this talk about a husband and kids is merely a cleverly designed backstory. Note: auriemma has 8 letters, and huskynan has 8 letters. Need I say more?
I'd be glad to wear suits and yell at people if I could have his paycheck.

Reaction Score
Ooookkkaaayyy. :confused:

I'm not really concerned with their endurance, especially compared to other teams. They probably have better "game legs" than any other team in the nation. Better?

Nope, not even close. "Game legs" is a common basketball term that refers to the specific conditioning that only comes from playing major minutes in actual games. So our women do not have better game legs than any other team in the nation.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Nope, not even close. "Game legs" is a common basketball term that refers to the specific conditioning that only comes from playing major minutes in actual games. So our women do not have better game legs than any other team in the nation.
And how do you figure that????

Reaction Score
[/quote] Nope, not even close. "Game legs" is a common basketball term that refers to the specific conditioning that only comes from playing major minutes in actual games. So our women do not have better game legs than any other team in the nation.[/quote]

And how do you figure that????

I think he meant every team plays the same amount of minutes in a game.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Nope, not even close. "Game legs" is a common basketball term that refers to the specific conditioning that only comes from playing major minutes in actual games. So our women do not have better game legs than any other team in the nation.[/quote]

I think he meant every team plays the same amount of minutes in a game.[/quote]
I thinking he/she is just confused on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom