Geno in Los Angeles.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno in Los Angeles....

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
and another focusing on Gigi. So heartbreaking.

Gigi is 11. She and her family are at the Final Four, hoping UConn will take it all. But the Huskies lose in the semifinals on a last-second shot in overtime by Notre Dame's Arike Ogunbowale.

Walking out of Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio, Gigi is crying her eyes out. And she's angry. Her face is all twisted up. She gets into a car full of family and crosses her arms tightly across her chest.

Kobe sees her in the rearview. "You OK?" he asks.

"When I get to UConn," she manages, between tears, "this is never happening! I promise you that!"

Outside the poignancy of the story itself, I find it remarkable how I am sure Kobe would gravitate and enjoy Arike's last second shot as being Mamba mentality but Gigi saw team over individual.

Reaction Score
and another focusing on Gigi. So heartbreaking.

Gigi is 11. She and her family are at the Final Four, hoping UConn will take it all. But the Huskies lose in the semifinals on a last-second shot in overtime by Notre Dame's Arike Ogunbowale.

Walking out of Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio, Gigi is crying her eyes out. And she's angry. Her face is all twisted up. She gets into a car full of family and crosses her arms tightly across her chest.

Kobe sees her in the rearview. "You OK?" he asks.

"When I get to UConn," she manages, between tears, "this is never happening! I promise you that!"

Outside the poignancy of the story itself, I find it remarkable how I am sure Kobe would gravitate and enjoy Arike's last second shot as being Mamba mentality but Gigi saw team over individual.
Ready to avenge a loss she wasn't even part of. Wow!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom