Geno in Croatia - Nika Muhl | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Geno in Croatia - Nika Muhl

Reaction Score
My journey through western Canada after being discharged from USN was nice, mostly Rt1, until I started running out of money. Cut down to northwest corner of North Dakota, and they basically took everything out of my car. Found a warm case of Coors, then let me repack it all. Still have bad feelings.
My family and I made regular and irregular trips into Canada prior to PP's. With my wife and kids and a full size sleih on the top of my car, an old Navy sea bag in it we were stopped. The Americans looked me over big time. Only asked where I had been and where I was from.
Finally I asked: Why did yous stop me, a bit irate? We wanted to see the sleigh was the response. I'm not so sure that was it, but it makes a good story. Never did make the trip I wanted on Rt 1 Canada--Got a book on it and the sights are amazing.

Reaction Score
Well, Geno, do not come empty handed. Bring back that 7 footer who can just reach up and drop the ball through the hoop.

Reaction Score
My family and I made regular and irregular trips into Canada prior to PP's. With my wife and kids and a full size sleih on the top of my car, an old Navy sea bag in it we were stopped. The Americans looked me over big time. Only asked where I had been and where I was from.
Finally I asked: Why did yous stop me, a bit irate? We wanted to see the sleigh was the response. I'm not so sure that was it, but it makes a good story. Never did make the trip I wanted on Rt 1 Canada--Got a book on it and the sights are amazing.
It’s spectacular in BC and western Alberta, especially in the Rockies. I had planned to go north around the lakes, but didn’t have enough money by that point (left from San Diego). Drove 28 straight hours after crossing the border. Won’t do that again.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Posted this in the recruit thread but I know some don't peruse there so....

::::

New articles out on Nika Muhl. UConn just expressed interest in her for the first time in January which is when she added them to her list of schools.

But she believes in order to raise her game she needs to play college ball in America. She would be part of the 2020 class.

“I want to play in the United States because of the education I can get here but also because of the high level of basketball that is here,” Muhl said. “I love how Americans think about basketball. I love how they represent it. I could go always back to Europe in a couple but playing here would be an experience and an opportunity not many people back home get.

“I’m looking at the team chemistry, looking forward to strong practices, and high concentration. I’m looking forward to having a chance to play in a crowded arena and playing in front of a lot of people.”

She is working now to narrow down her college choices, options which are a little different now than what they were three months ago.

“I did my list in January and it was four without UConn,” Muhl said. “Then they sent an e-mail and it was like, ‘Wow. I couldn’t believe it. I thought someone was joking with me.’ ”

Intriguing import

If Muhl commits to UConn, she and Bueckers would likely compete for Crystal Dangerfield’s starting job. Dangerfield graduates the summer before the two point guards would arrive on campus.

Muhl said she’s planning a visit to Storrs in May, and that she plans to make her decision before the summer so she doesn’t waste anyone else’s time.

UConn women’s basketball target Nika Muhl discusses visit with Geno Auriemma, college plans

Reaction Score
Look at her twitter. She's getting a visit weekly by big time WCBB coaches from the U.S. Is she really that good?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom