Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
AhNB6JOCMAITND5.jpg:large

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'm seeing a subtle message hidden behind Geno. I know that she's out with the injury and she's the odd man out of pre-game practice but dang it Heather is on the blue squad (even if it's from the bench). And don't start rationalizing. It's a positive sign for the long haul and that's that.

Reaction Score
Bobby was an awesome coach at GT.......I would love to hear an X and O chat with Geno.......

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I'm seeing a subtle message hidden behind Geno. I know that she's out with the injury and she's the odd man out of pre-game practice but dang it Heather is on the blue squad (even if it's from the bench). And don't start rationalizing. It's a positive sign for the long haul and that's that.
OK, but check out who's in a white jersey behind Bria and Caroline. Yeah, I know she is the super-sub-sixth-man and all that, but still....

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
OK, but check out who's in a white jersey behind Bria and Caroline. Yeah, I know she is the super-sub-sixth-man and all that, but still....
Did I not leave specific instruction to not start rationalizing? Follow instructions please....

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We wouldn't want to be rationalizing like interpreting the player behind Geno being in blue means something, noooooooo. LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom