Geno Gets Another Job....... | The Boneyard

Geno Gets Another Job.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
BanCorp Inc. Director - Link

Does Geno still want to coach, or is he more interested in his growing business interests?

Another thing I noticed that Pat McKenna the Women's Sports Information Director does little to publicize what the former players are doing in the WNBA or overseas. Also very little on signed recruits.

Reaction Score
When it starts to affect his performance then I'll become concerned.

WAIT A MINUTE!
Two straight years of no NC, and a year since signing a #1 ranked class. He may indeed be slipping.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I'm sure he is interested in his growing business interests as well. After the gold medal this summer (fingers crossed) and a few more national championships under his belt in the next few years, he won't have much left to achieve.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno's been named to the corporate board of directors. Most board members have day jobs. Sounds like Geno will be the bank's spokesperson as it enters the Hartford market. Smart move.

Reaction Score
Another thing I noticed that Pat McKenna the Women's Sports Information Director does little to publicize what the former players are doing in the WNBA or overseas. Also very little on signed recruits.

I'm going to guess the reason for that is because he strictly deals with UConn players. WNBA players are former players and signed recruits aren't UConn players yet. Maybe he is told to focus on only those currently on the squad.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I'm going to guess the reason for that is because he strictly deals with UConn players. WNBA players are former players and signed recruits aren't UConn players yet. Maybe he is told to focus on only those currently on the squad.
my thinking also

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
How dare anyone question his dedication to his team vs. his business interests? That is ludicrous. The guy spends a lifetime on planes - away from his family and home - jetting around to see recruits and building a winning team that we get to enjoy. He opens his home to players and former players, strengthening the UConn family. People like Geno are achievers ... they need to keep producing and winning on some level. I hope this business venture and others help fulfill him. Also, wasn't he on the Board of CBT?

Reaction Score
Geno is a veteran bank director. He was on the board of the Connecticut Bank and Trust Co. for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom