Geno: Duh. Where have I heard that before? | The Boneyard

Geno: Duh. Where have I heard that before?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Geno Auriemma weighs in on Napheesa Collier, Katie Lou Samuelson, Christyn Williams
“They all say the same thing," Auriemma said. "There’s a lot to learn, it’s much faster and more physical and you have to pick things up quickly. There’s a lot thrown at you. ... It’s funny the way they talk when they leave. Lou says ‘I’ve got to be a lot more aggressive.’ Duh. Where have I heard that before?

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
So unlike our own children, who leave home having been taught, and are now properly applying, every bit of the knowledge, experiences and wisdom that we imparted to them over the years.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I like this part

"So I think that they can probably think back to when they were freshmen in college and remember how everything was like ‘Wow, I didn’t realize it was going to be like this.’ I think they’re going to have one of those summers, but the only difference is they have a lot more experience. They’re a lot smarter and much better prepared to handle all of this. They both went to the absolute perfect teams for them so I’m excited for both of them.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I like this part

"So I think that they can probably think back to when they were freshmen in college and remember how everything was like ‘Wow, I didn’t realize it was going to be like this.’ I think they’re going to have one of those summers, but the only difference is they have a lot more experience. They’re a lot smarter and much better prepared to handle all of this. They both went to the absolute perfect teams for them so I’m excited for both of them.”

May have to revisit the Sky fit.

Hey Coach Wade, it is legal to design plays to help players get going. :mad:

Reaction Score
May have to revisit the Sky fit.

Hey Coach Wade, it is legal to design plays to help players get going. :mad:
Geno trained his teams, in the summer, a few years back with the Marines. Marines take new boots, strips them of everything civilian and then rebuilds them as Marines. Seem this is the Geno approach. Having withstood the Army and Navy "boot" they don't stray too far from the Marines.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom