Geno consulting coach | The Boneyard

Geno consulting coach

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Coach Marcelo Zubiran with Coach Geno Auriemma
If this was posted before, I am sorry for the duplicate. It was interesting listening to Geno discuss his team's style and why they do things the way they do them. I believe Marcelo Zubiran is the coach of the Gibraltar women's basketball team. They compete against other small European countries.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What a great video. This is a basketball junkie's clinic on the fundamentals of good basketball.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Coach Marcelo Zubiran with Coach Geno Auriemma
If this was posted before, I am sorry for the duplicate. It was interesting listening to Geno discuss his team's style and why they do things the way they do them. I believe Marcelo Zubiran is the coach of the Gibraltar women's basketball team. They compete against other small European countries.

He just loves teaching. That's why he doesn't have any problems with giving all his "secrets" away....for free.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
He just loves teaching. That's why he doesn't have any problems with giving all his "secrets" away....for free.

He does fee based clinics too. Geno the Wise Acre has also said he gives it away because others won't use it/figure it out anyway!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom