Geno: CD fine! | The Boneyard

Geno: CD fine!

Kat

Reaction Score
UConn coach Geno Auriemma said after the game that Dailey is OK and “there's nothing serious, nothing threatening." --SFGATE

UConn guard Nika Muhl said Dailey texted the players during the game that she was OK, saying “guys, I'm sorry for the drama, I'm fine.”

Reaction Score
FEF6A744-0C0C-4860-A536-81CAB3167140.jpeg

Reaction Score
This was quite the emotional roller coaster!
Everyone viewing the proceedings, from coaches, players, to all of us fans were taken on a 2 1/2 hour ride!
I know I was struck surprisingly in tears in the first period as our girls came out on a 9-0 fire, then at the end of the game tears flowed again at the 91-69 masterpiece the players just concluded!
And I hope Nika Muhl put an end to any of her doubters with her UCONN record 15 assists and overall inspired play!
She is the "engine that could" for the UCONN WBB program.
The program is truly snakebite with Dorka now hurt for at least 3 games and CD's scare!
Geno recruits some amazing human beings as well as BB players!
And not surprisingly CD was quite the trooper with the wave & smile to the fans as wheeled out on the stretcher!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
#1. SO GLAD to hear CD was released which notes the situation was not overly serious so I hope she can make the trip to Oregon which would be a further good sign.
#2. Jamelle needs to have a tape session as she failed the CD role when Geno went beyond the coaching line a couple of times irritated with some of the soft calls by the refs! I mean come on Jamelle, step up and help a coaching mate out! :cool:

Reaction Score
UConn coach Geno Auriemma said after the game that Dailey is OK and “there's nothing serious, nothing threatening." --SFGATE

UConn guard Nika Muhl said Dailey texted the players during the game that she was OK, saying “guys, I'm sorry for the drama, I'm fine.”
The love of this team for CD is endearing and heartfelt. And CD's love for her players is the same. That's one of the reasons Uconn is so good. You can't teach that and you can't coach that. It's from the heart. Stay well and be on the bench for

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
#1. SO GLAD to hear CD was released which notes the situation was not overly serious so I hope she can make the trip to Oregon which would be a further good sign.
#2. Jamelle needs to have a tape session as she failed the CD role when Geno went beyond the coaching line a couple of times irritated with some of the soft calls by the refs! I mean come on Jamelle, step up and help a coaching mate out! :cool:
I thought Paige was in CD's seat. I would pay oodles to see Paige keep Geno from getting T'd up.

Reaction Score
I thought Paige was in CD's seat. I would pay oodles to see Paige keep Geno from getting T'd up.
I said something like that in post #9. It would have been the price of admission...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom