Geno Auriemma: UConn women's basketball pre-European trip availability - 8/11/23 | The Boneyard

Geno Auriemma: UConn women's basketball pre-European trip availability - 8/11/23

Reaction Score
One of Geno's best and informative interview I have heard him give. He is definitely passionate about this team and the freshmen players he has on his roster,He joked about Paige playing in the games overseas and commented about the Investors and Board of Directors regarding Paiges playing time. Stated about European players and what they had to do to play BB and because of that, they were better prepared to play BB wnen they came to the US. Geno was particularly happy talking about KK,Q ICE and Ashlynn. Great talking points about the team and I guess he has great expectations from this team. GO GENO!!! GO TEAM!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
My take on the freshmen, yes who doesn't love KK. She is infectious. Geno also confirmed much of our predictions regarding Q's shooting, she is a sharpshooter.

I love how he gave Ashlynn the Paige treatment. Nothing overtly positive, he knows how she needs to be motivated. He knows she is going to be special, but is giving her the "meh" treatment, because he knows that will drive her even more.

Reaction Score
The anticipation is growing because soon we will have actual game action reports about our freshmen and returning injured players except for Amari and Ayanna. It sounds like we have another 3 point shooter in Q. Imagine Paige Azzi and Q and Caroline spreading the floor for Aaliyah and Aubrey to slash and score in the paint. Then they will be raining 3's when they try and close down the middle. The yard awaits. To speculate on our championship aspirations. Go Huskies!!!!!!!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I don’t know if Geno is mellowing with age or not. But I have never heard him being so upbeat about all of the incoming freshmen, not to mention his encouraging evaluation of Ice returning from injury. Maybe the freshmen are just that good!!! :)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They are scheduled to arrive on the 14th, so I would guess that they should be departing on the 14th.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
They are scheduled to arrive on the 14th, so I would guess that they should be departing on the 14th.
I think they fly overnight on Monday (today) and arrive on Tuesday, which is a typical itinerary from the East Coast to Europe.

Reaction Score
Are the Croatian Falafel's any good I never had one? Only Irish Falafels.
I actually love falafel's and eat them at least once a week. My ancestor's the Irish don't stray to far from the beer and potatoes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom