Geno Auriemma and Kevin Ollie will ring the closing bell on Thursday at the New York Stock Exchange | The Boneyard

Geno Auriemma and Kevin Ollie will ring the closing bell on Thursday at the New York Stock Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I always said we needed more exposure to stockbrokers and 50-year-olds watching CNBC.

Reaction Score
Anything that makes us more attached to NYC is a plus! Anyone from Rutgers ever ring that bell?

Reaction Score
Anything that makes us more attached to NYC is a plus! Anyone from Rutgers ever ring that bell?

Unfortunately they did on a few occasions tied into the Pinstripe Bowl and something to do with their business school. So we are just going to pretend it never happened. Kind of like pretending Rutgers never got an invite to the B1G. If we ever accept that as truth, we will all die.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Bk41fvDIAAAPrgu.jpg

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
They should. Well at least Ollie because he made a lot of UCONN fans some money thanks to Vegas and the stupid betting public. I'm not sure many bet on WBB but if they do, I'm sure Geno made some people money too!

Reaction Score
A riot too that Manuel was there, a riot that guy is getting any credit for any of this.

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score

Yes, many times, and not just for athletics events like big ten invite or bowl games. We've rang it for quite a few issues on the academic side as well.

Congrats to UConn on your success with MBB and WBB. I know for a fact many at RU are VERY envious of that success. All we can hang our hat on in BB is our WNIT championship. I wish you luck in the AAC and hope you make it to the big ten soon because contrary to popular opinion adding UConn will be beneficial to the Big Ten as well as UConn in the long run imo.

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score

That dog is raping me with his eyes. I feel violated and vulnerable... I think I will be physiologically scarred for life. :eek:

Whatever happened to that girl? that was a hilarious story... :confused:

Reaction Score
That dog is raping me with his eyes. I feel violated and vulnerable... I think I will be physiologically scarred for life. :eek:

Whatever happened to that girl? that was a hilarious story... :confused:

WFEN1112_1257.jpg

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
damn Warde... can these guys shine in peace! dude is like Diddy... all in the videos, all at the games... all in the interviews (in my Suge voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom