Geno at his best (or for his critics, his worst) | The Boneyard

Geno at his best (or for his critics, his worst)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Below is a link to Phil's UConn Quotes page. He hasn't updated it in a while, since 2009 or so, but that's OK because most of Geno's best stuff is from a few years before he got so mellow and politically correct. :p Anyway, people that think Geno is verbally abusive might have to skip reading this site so it doesn't offend their sensibilities.

Link to Phil's main page

Reaction Score
Here is the direct link to the Scout UConn Women's Hoop Board from Nan's post above. Thanks, Nan. Some interesting stuff and an interesting look back.

upload_2017-1-10_7-7-43.png

Click graphic to go to page.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Here is the direct link to the Scout UConn Women's Hoop Board from Nan's post above. Thanks, Nan. Some interesting stuff and an interesting look back.

View attachment 18440

Click graphic to go to page.

Dies ist nicht verboten?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Below is a link to Phil's UConn Quotes page. He hasn't updated it in a while, since 2009 or so, but that's OK because most of Geno's best stuff is from a few years before he got so mellow and politically correct. :p Anyway, people that think Geno is verbally abusive might have to skip reading this site so it doesn't offend their sensibilities.

Link to Phil's main page

Thanks Nan.

Reaction Score

Link to Phil's main page
Nice stuff---I particularly like the UConn give back portion!
Question for those knowledgable: The bearded guy with the Tall white and blue hat that led the U C O N N cheers
is he still cheering---I knew him back in ancient history--is he still cheering??

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Nice stuff---I particularly like the UConn give back portion!
Question for those knowledgable: The bearded guy with the Tall white and blue hat that led the U C O N N cheers
is he still cheering---I knew him back in ancient history--is he still cheering??

Ted Plawecki. He had some health problems and missed quite a bit of time. I do see him on occasion although I don't recall seeing him this year. I know I saw him at some games last year.

Reaction Score
Ted Plawecki. He had some health problems and missed quite a bit of time. I do see him on occasion although I don't recall seeing him this year. I know I saw him at some games last year.
Thanks Phil ---He and I went to Terryville HS many eon's ago--we talked a few times at Gampel--haven't seen him in years/ Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom