Geno and the Spurs | The Boneyard

Geno and the Spurs

Reaction Score
Anyone watch the Spurs game the other night. Geno loves the NBA and coach "Pop". He once said he would walk to San Antonio to work with the Spurs organization. He looked and sounded like an excited kid when he was interviewed by Mark Jackson and Van Gundy. Don't hate me UConn fans, but it would be nice for him to reach his dream!

Reaction Score
Anyone watch the Spurs game the other night. Geno loves the NBA and coach "Pop". He once said he would walk to San Antonio to work with the Spurs organization. He looked and sounded like an excited kid when he was interviewed by Mark Jackson and Van Gundy. Don't hate me UConn fans, but it would be nice for him to reach his dream!

Yes................when he's 80

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

This theme gets dragged out every year right after the you know what. He definitively stated on national TV this year that he's going nowhere, but had a good offer come quite a while ago- a decade and more ago- he might have.

Reaction Score
Better chance you coaching the Uconn Women,lol.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
grumpy_thumbs_down.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom