Geno And The Celtics | The Boneyard

Geno And The Celtics

Reaction Score
upload_2017-10-19_17-12-0.png

"I try to do this at least once a year, sometimes in the spring or sometimes in the fall," Auriemma said. "I'm always trying to find somebody that's doing something interesting and whether it's the same thing that we're doing or something totally different I find it educational. I learn something all the time when I go to one of these practices or camps. Sometimes it's something I can take back and help us and sometimes it's not. I don't think I've ever gone somewhere and come back with nothing."

Full article HERE

Reaction Score
Just another one of the differences between Geno and the also coached.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
View attachment 25569

"I try to do this at least once a year, sometimes in the spring or sometimes in the fall," Auriemma said. "I'm always trying to find somebody that's doing something interesting and whether it's the same thing that we're doing or something totally different I find it educational. I learn something all the time when I go to one of these practices or camps. Sometimes it's something I can take back and help us and sometimes it's not. I don't think I've ever gone somewhere and come back with nothing."

Full article HERE

Hey J-man. Haven't heard as much from you lately as well. I hope all is well with you and you've merely been waiting for the season to begin before we (mixing my metaphors) see your voice on the regular.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom