Geno and playing time for the reserves | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno and playing time for the reserves

Reaction Score
Why? I can see resting Samuelson but Williams and Dangerfield are not injured, they're just banged up. EVERY player in the country is banged up and dealing with soreness, muscle pulls. rolled ankles, bruises, etc. at this point in the season. It is just something they're going to have to work through.

Easy. Only way Louahhvul wins

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Why? I can see resting Samuelson but Williams and Dangerfield are not injured, they're just banged up. EVERY player in the country is banged up and dealing with soreness, muscle pulls. rolled ankles, bruises, etc. at this point in the season. It is just something they're going to have to work through.
I believe his request was a bit facetious. Think they call it trolling you nowadays.

Reaction Score
Based on how her freshman season started, Durr would not have either.

Hmmm Durr kinda stunk her frosh year due to injury. She wanted to play through it . If someone has an injury that hampers them as much as it did Durr it’s hard to accurately gauge them

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
If playing time is truly earned in practice, that would literally mean that Tierney Lawlor (a walkon) played better in practice than Lexi (consensus top 30 recruit) is currently doing.

It would not be hard for me to believe that Lexi is (or was for most of this season) in worse physical shape than TLaw ever was. If so, that would severely limit her ability to demonstrate in practice that she has earned significant playing time.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Hmmm Durr kinda stunk her frosh year due to injury. She wanted to play through it . If someone has an injury that hampers them as much as it did Durr it’s hard to accurately gauge them
I agree that she was injured although I had forgotten. However, she still would not have started at UCONN and not because she was not talented enough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom