Geno and Chris can no longer recruit???? | The Boneyard

Geno and Chris can no longer recruit????

Reaction Score
I have been hearing for a while that Geno and Chris have lost their recruiting spark. It amazed me that once we got better competition and were no longer unbeatable, Geno and Chris were done. WELL, wrong!! They are Hall of Famers and will aways give us a good team to watch and be proud of, thank you very much....

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Clearly the staff has been reenergized when it comes to recruiting after a number of disappointing misses with several top recruits. But there is another element to UConn’s recent recruiting success that should not be overlooked.

While I don’t believe UConn officially has a “recruiting coordinator,” much of the initial work involved in sifting through film, sending out mailers, initial contacts and following players twitter accounts seems to fall on Jas. This used to be Marisa’s role. Jas is well into her second year at UConn and she appears to be earning big dividends when it comes to recruiting.

Last edited:

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Not only are Coaches Geno Auriemma and Chris "C.D." Dailey still the dynamic duo in recruiting, but they have added a 1, 2 punch to their mix. Kia Nurse and Breanna "Stewie" Stewart were inspirational in sealing the deal with Aaliyah Edwards and Amari DeBerry. Not to mention all the other Alums who were probably involved also.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom