Geno’s Coaching Last Year Totally Ruined Megan Walker | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno’s Coaching Last Year Totally Ruined Megan Walker

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I was one of those who was not happy with the way MW was treated last year, because her negative treatment was so public and speculative. We never knew the reasons for the benchings, and we were never told. Lots of people speculated that she was lazy. I could never wrap my head around that. How could a player work her way up to be the number 1 recruit in the entire US without a great work ethic, made no sense,
Geno says that he never can give confidence to a player, that doesnt have it, so maybe the opposite is true. He can take confidence away from a player who already has it.
Now this year he has no choice but to play MW and we can see what she is capable of doing. We could have seen more of last year, might have helped in the ND semi finals.
Nope you're out to lunch on this one.

There's (in Geno's mind anyway) a big difference between a great work ethic and a work ethic commensurate with talent. Remember Geno's $100 bill challenge.

Reaction Score
There's (in Geno's mind anyway) a big difference between a great work ethic and a work ethic commensurate with talent. Remember Geno's $100 bill challenge.[/QUOTE]

Refresh my memory. What was the $100 bill challenge?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom