Geno’s cell phone which former players are on speed dial? | The Boneyard

Geno’s cell phone which former players are on speed dial?

Reaction Score
Just for fun! We all know that Geno keeps in touch with his former players. Many return to UConn and attend practices. And, Countless of them ask for tournaments tickets during March Madness.

So which five former players are at the top of his phone contacts? Morgan Valley doesn’t count because she’s a coach for the team.

For me I believe it would be these five in no particular order: Sue Bird, Megan Pattyson Culmo, Diana Taurasi, Rebecca Lobo and Shea Ralph.

How about you…

Reaction Score
Just for fun! We all know that Geno keeps in touch with his former players. Many return to UConn and attend practices. And, Countless of them ask for tournaments tickets during March Madness.

So which five former players are at the top of his phone contacts? Morgan Valley doesn’t count because she’s a coach for the team.

For me I believe it would be these five in no particular order: Sue Bird, Megan Pattyson Culmo, Diana Taurasi, Rebecca Lobo and Shea Ralph.

How about you…
Not sure who I'd take off that list, but I'd add Renée Montgomery to it.

Reaction Score
You’re assuming that Geno knows how to set up and use speed dial. That’s not necessarily a safe assumption for a “technologically challenged” 69 year old. :rolleyes:
I’m a 65 year old challenged man, but I have four grandchildren who know how to use my phone better than me. And, Geno has grandchildren also.

Reaction Score
Definitely Megan Pattyson Culmo. Geno tells a funny story in one of his books about Megan. He said that some kids graduate and move on, other kids graduate, never leave and you can't get rid of them. Megan is, or at least was, a frequent visitor at Geno's house.

Reaction Score
Folks, ALL of you are wrong. Geno doesn't have "speed dial." His phone has a rotary dial, same as mine. Don't ask me how I know.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Folks, ALL of you are wrong. Geno doesn't have "speed dial." His phone has a rotary dial, same as mine. Don't ask me how I know.
Or, even more likely, he just says to his phone "call Rebecca" and doesn't worry about how it magically connects him to her.

Reaction Score
I’m a 65 year old challenged man, but I have four grandchildren who know how to use my phone better than me. And, Geno has grandchildren also.
I don't. Alas, still stuck in the 20th century.

Reaction Score
IDK how many he'd set up for outbound calls. More insightful -- and fun -- IMO would be to know how what names and images show up on his callerID when they phone him, e.g., "Eddie Haskell" for Dee.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom