General parking at the Rent for Friday | The Boneyard

General parking at the Rent for Friday

Reaction Score
Anyone know the price for general parking at the Rent this year?
The Wife and I are going Friday.

Reaction Score
They have card readers in case you don't have the cash handy and don't feel like finding an ATM.
Good, that's why I was asking because I don't carry a lot of cash these days

Reaction Score
Anyone know if its safe parking in any of the nearby businesses on Silver lane and walking in without getting ticketed/towed? I gotta get there a little later than my tailgate group Friday and would rather deal with a quick walk to blue lot than pay the $20 just for me

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone know if its safe parking in any of the nearby businesses on Silver lane and walking in without getting ticketed/towed? I gotta get there a little later than my tailgate group Friday and would rather deal with a quick walk to blue lot than pay the $20 just for me
I think you have to go all the way down to the semi vacant strip mall across the street from Aldi to get a safe place to park for free. Not a horrible walk, but not quick IMO.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I think you have to go all the way down to the semi vacant strip mall across the street from Aldi to get a safe place to park for free. Not a horrible walk, but not quick IMO.
Parked there many times with no problems. These days can't vouch for the safety of your catalytic converter, but I wouldn't worry about being towed. Walk's not bad. 7-10 min to the crosswalk for the stadium.

Reaction Score
I also park at that plaza (Silver Lane with the Je Mart) to consolidate/ condense cars. We leave a few behind and fill however many we need to get into the stadium. You'll see others doing the same. I've done it for day games, but I'd be wary of doing so at night when the businesses are closed.

Spend the extra dollars and enjoy the tailgate atmosphere and peace of mind, after the game if you can't get there early enough beforehand.

Reaction Score
I also park at that plaza (Silver Lane with the Je Mart) to consolidate/ condense cars. We leave a few behind and fill however many we need to get into the stadium. You'll see others doing the same. I've done it for day games, but I'd be wary of doing so at night when the businesses are closed.

Spend the extra dollars and enjoy the tailgate atmosphere and peace of mind, after the game if you can't get there early enough beforehand.
Whoops. Bad form on my part. Missed the last part of what you said regarding driving alone. As someone else said, you won't be ticketed at Silver Lane, but park near the road and lights for visibility.

Reaction Score
For $20 I park across the street at the Aircraft Club or whatever it is, its a much faster walk than the Red Lots.
$20, room to spread out if your tailgating and clean rest rooms. Hard to beat. My wife and I parked there for the Cuse game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom