Garden Party Thursday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Garden Party Thursday

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
....with the year of entry to be determined at a later date??????????
Got to figure out who is paying the exit fee and when.
Be nice if they knew if they needed to pay Ollie 10 mil or not.

Reaction Score
....with the year of entry to be determined at a later date??????????
It will most likely be 2020-2021 but that's not official until UConn and the AAC come to an agreement on the exit date

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
What network is carrying this? I have to be in my car during the press conference but want to listen to it on Sirius.

Reaction Score
What network is carrying this? I have to be in my car during the press conference but want to listen to it on Sirius.
I thought WTIC would have JIP'd it, as Joe D is down there, but it didn't happen.

Reaction Score
Really low key press conference with Val Ackerman running the show. Only about 4 questions, mostly to Val. Herbst seemed very uncomfortable especially about the problems with finances. From a UConn standpoint I was not impressed. Not a good look. I expect the NY papers to trash us Friday. Sorry but that was from my view.

Reaction Score
Really low key press conference with Val Ackerman running the show. Only about 4 questions, mostly to Val. Herbst seemed very uncomfortable especially about the problems with finances. From a UConn standpoint I was not impressed. Not a good look. I expect the NY papers to trash us Friday. Sorry but that was from my view.
She has nice legs.

Reaction Score
Just saw a billboard (Was driving so I wasn't able to snap a picture) on rt 9 in Newington that had our logo and the word HOME right above it. Feels so good be back where we belong!

Reaction Score
What did you expect?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom