Gampel Yellow Shirts | The Boneyard

Gampel Yellow Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Where does UCONN get theses people from?? They are the rudest, and most dispectful people I have witnessed as far as usher go. They all seem to have power issues. There job is to show people to their seat, and wipe it off if necessary. That's it. UCONN, or whoever does the hireing, really need to change the practice of using senior citzens as ushers. These people make the Gampel Pavilion experience quite unpleasant. Sorry, I had to vent. Gampel could be such a great place to see a game.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
What, specifically did they do to upset you? Then, turn your vent into action and write UConn.

Reaction Score
Where does UCONN get theses people from?? They are the rudest, and most dispectful people I have witnessed as far as usher go. They all seem to have power issues. There job is to show people to their seat, and wipe it off if necessary. That's it. UCONN, or whoever does the hireing, really need to change the practice of using senior citzens as ushers. These people make the Gampel Pavilion experience quite unpleasant. Sorry, I had to vent. Gampel could be such a great place to see a game.

Most of them are retired UConn employees, working at a low hourly rate.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
What, specifically did they do to upset you? Then, turn your vent into action and write UConn.
probably tried to sit where she/he couldn't!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Actually their job is also to make sure only people with proper tickets are allowed into the lower bowl.

Also, you should have more respect for senior citizens.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure it's not their job to wipe off your seat, but I could be wrong. The ones that are in front of the student section are actually pretty nice, for the most part.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I've never had anything but pleasant interactions with the people in yellow shirts.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I've been going to Gampel for years. I have never had an issue with a yellow shirt.

"They all seem to have power issues" ?????

Your comments about "senior citizens" and "seat wiping" say more about you than the yellow shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom