Gampel question | The Boneyard

Gampel question

Reaction Score
Which numbers are the chairback seats? We're too o0ld to handle the bleachers...

Reaction Score
Which numbers are the chairback seats? We're too o0ld to handle the bleachers...
Just look at the prices. One side of the arena, where the Champions Club and the Parking Garage is has chairback seats; the other side (above the walkway) is Bleachers.

Reaction Score
Just look at the prices. One side of the arena, where the Champions Club and the Parking Garage is has chairback seats; the other side (above the walkway) is Bleachers.
The prices are the same on both sides. And the seating chart does not show Champions Club or Parking Garage.

Reaction Score
Another Question Please...

Are Rounds #1-2 tickets at Storrs only text to phone or are they paper as well?

I have a long drive, weather contingent, and would try to buy from a scalper/fan IF I can go - but more & more venues are text to phone such ticket transfer from fans is difficult or non-existent.

If I show up, can I buy outside like pre-Covid years?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
228-223 are the bleacher seats.
There are more bleacher seats than that.

The side of the court with Section 220, 221, etc. are bleacher seats. The side with 207-209, etc. have seat backs.

Reaction Score
There are more bleacher seats than that.

The side of the court with Section 220, 221, etc. are bleacher seats. The side with 207-209, etc. have seat backs.
True, but the students usually sit there.

Reaction Score
Just got my seat - chair back! Pretty cheap if you go to the UConn website. Secondary sites are more expensive at this point with fewer seats. Appears to be designed only to download to your phone - no paper option.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Another Question Please...

Are Rounds #1-2 tickets at Storrs only text to phone or are they paper as well?

I have a long drive, weather contingent, and would try to buy from a scalper/fan IF I can go - but more & more venues are text to phone such ticket transfer from fans is difficult or non-existent.

If I show up, can I buy outside like pre-Covid years?
I am a season ticket holder and I ordered first and second round tickets recently. They came as links in an email today, i clicked on the links and added the tickets to my Apple Wallet.

I would call ticket office at (877) 288-2666 to see if there is a paper ticket option.

Transferring electronic tickets is a bit cumbersome. I did it earlier this season but the transferee, a friend of mine, had to set up a UConn ticket account in order to receive the tickets.

Reaction Score
I am a season ticket holder and I ordered first and second round tickets recently. They came as links in an email today, i clicked on the links and added the tickets to my Apple Wallet.

I would call ticket office at (877) 288-2666 to see if there is a paper ticket option.

Transferring electronic tickets is a bit cumbersome. I did it earlier this season but the transferee, a friend of mine, had to set up a UConn ticket account in order to receive the tickets.

Okay - you are correct.

The Ticket Office is saying mobile only. I did buy a seat for the Storrs rounds - with a back - and I believe the charge is $48.

The process will be to my phone which I guess I then download or link to Google Pay for scanning at entry.

As you noted, transfer outside for day-of-game might be a thing of the past.

I asked if Regional Sales would be through them or the Bridgeport facility and, as expected, they said Bridgeport which I would think even more likely to do electronic only ticketing.

Thank you.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score

Okay - you are correct.

The Ticket Office is saying mobile only. I did buy a seat for the Storrs rounds - with a back - and I believe the charge is $48.

The process will be to my phone which I guess I then download or link to Google Pay for scanning at entry.

As you noted, transfer outside for day-of-game might be a thing of the past.

I asked if Regional Sales would be through them or the Bridgeport facility and, as expected, they said Bridgeport which I would think even more likely to do electronic only ticketing.

Thank you.
Out of curiosity, did you order the seats before March 9 when they first extended the offer to season ticket holders? I didn't because you didn't know what seats you were reserving and I was concerned I would end up with bleacher seats. Ordered high-up chair backs last night, but will always wonder if I could have ended up in the lower bowl by ordering earlier.

Reaction Score
Thanks to all for the input. I got seats in 210, hopefully with backs. I paid $20 for paper tix, which will be sent today and delivered to me by UPS.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Out of curiosity, did you order the seats before March 9 when they first extended the offer to season ticket holders? I didn't because you didn't know what seats you were reserving and I was concerned I would end up with bleacher seats. Ordered high-up chair backs last night, but will always wonder if I could have ended up in the lower bowl by ordering earlier.
I ordered as soon as they came out and expressed an interest in being on the side in the lower level. I got upper level but midcourt with seatbacks, Section 209 row 7.

They take priority points into account in doing the seating for these tickets as well, and unfortunately I don`t have a ton of those.

Still, ok seats, a bit better than my season tickets at Gampel.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I ordered as soon as they came out and expressed an interest in being on the side in the lower level. I got upper level but midcourt with seatbacks, Section 209 row 7.

They take priority points into account in doing the seating for these tickets as well, and unfortunately I don`t have a ton of those.

Still, ok seats, a bit better than my season tickets at Gampel.
Thanks for the reply. We waited and ordered by choosing seats. We're Section 209, Row 13. Within arms reach of our season ticket seats. Like you, we don't have a ton of priority points either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom