Gampel fans need to bear this in mind on Feb. 9th | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gampel fans need to bear this in mind on Feb. 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Oops. 2003 for both games. Sorry about that.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
attend the funerals, memorialize them... then watch the games on our 60" HDTV's

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Myself included, but I can't imagine ever being one to sit there like a bump on a log. Sedate fans drive me crazy.
I was shocked when I first started going to UConn Women games (post DT3 era)... they were doing everything but watching the game (crossword puzzles, Wall Street Journal, pulling sandwiches out of their bags, knitting, reading novels) seriously

Jan 2008 when Tn came to town was the loudest and best game Ive ever attended... crowded, loud etc. but CP dunked (I missed it) and UConn lost. (last time they played)

I have more fun at the Men's games... the Womens Big East Tournament was fun as well

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I was shocked when I first started going to UConn Women games (post DT3 era)... they were doing everything but watching the game (crossword puzzles, Wall Street Journal, pulling sandwiches out of their bags, knitting, reading novels) seriously

Jan 2008 when Tn came to town was the loudest and best game Ive ever attended... crowded, loud etc. but CP dunked (I missed it) and UConn lost. (last time they played)

I have more fun at the Men's games... the Womens Big East Tournament was fun as well
I have fun at women's games, but I do prefer men's games. I get a different perspective at each, though. My men's season tickets are behind the opponent's second half basket, so I get to use my free throw distraction props; at women's games I'm about 5 rows behind the opposing head coach so I get to observe various coaching techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom