Games to watch today for BET and NCAAT seeding | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Games to watch today for BET and NCAAT seeding

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
We now play PC in the 4-5 game Thursday. If we finish 13-7 who is the 4 seed? Is it a good thing we are playing PC rather than Creighton, assuming they beat DePaul….?
Does anyone know the tiebreakers if Creighton, PC and UConn all finish 13-7?

Reaction Score
Am not relishing playing PC if we beat Nova after this embarrasment. It's hard to play teams coming off massive surprise losses, think theyll show a lot of fire. Still like us in that game, and still have to take care of Nova though

Reaction Score
Baylor at #7 in the country. I get that they've won a lot of games against ranked teams but they have 9 losses and they've also been blown out a lot. Blown out today by Iowa State at home and Marquette destroyed them by 30.

Reaction Score
With no disrespect to either Marquette or Providence, who are both good teams, I have no doubt that I’d rather be on a side of the bracket with the two of them as opposed to X and Creighton. So go Blue Jays tonight.
Not me. We're due for a W against Xavier.

Reaction Score
Baylor at #7 in the country. I get that they've won a lot of games against ranked teams but they have 9 losses and they've also been blown out a lot. Blown out today by Iowa State at home and Marquette destroyed them by 30.
I think they're really good but not great. Can say that about everyone in the top 15.

Reaction Score
Who owns the tie breaker between PC and Creighton? I have a bad feeling playing Villanova so hope to avoid it. Would rather get PC than Creighton. My reasoning:

If Villanova lights it up from 3 we may be in trouble.
Have we ever beaten Creighton twice?
PC seems to be in a zone where UConn found itself in January. Can they figure it out by Thursday?

If Creighton and UConn win than we get PC.
If Creighton wins and UConn loses than we get PC.
If Creighton and UConn lose than we get Creighton.
If Creighton loses and we win than we get Villanova.

I think I have the scenarios correctly??? If so, I want Creighton to win.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Who owns the tie breaker between PC and Creighton? I have a bad feeling playing Villanova so hope to avoid it. Would rather get PC than Creighton. My reasoning:

If Villanova lights it up from 3 we may be in trouble.
Have we ever beaten Creighton twice?
PC seems to be in a zone where UConn found itself in January. Can they figure it out by Thursday?

If Creighton and UConn win than we get PC.
If Creighton wins and UConn loses than we get PC.
If Creighton and UConn lose than we get Creighton.
If Creighton loses and we win than we get Villanova.

I think I have the scenarios correctly??? If so, I want Creighton to win.
Thank you for spelling it out clearly. I like option one best we win and Creighton wins and we get PC.

Reaction Score
St. John’s within striking distance at Marquette at half. WV and Auburn also certainly in a place to be able to take care of business and help us out

Reaction Score
Who owns the tie breaker between PC and Creighton?
PC on account of beating Marquette once.

You have the scenarios right though. Nova would have to beat GTown before playing us if we get 3 seed, but yeah, probably Nova.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
This is turning into one heck of a last day of the regular season….upsets everywhere. Let’s take care of business today. Stay confident and play our game in the BE tourney!!

Reaction Score
St. John’s within striking distance at Marquette at half. WV and Auburn also certainly in a place to be able to take care of business and help us out
West Virginia and Auburn looking like they’re going to help our seeding by putting a chink in the armor of K State and Tennessee, which should hopefully help us creep onto the 3 line if we continue taking care of business.

St. John’s gave a good fight to Marquette, but seems like they’ll come up short

All in all, been a very good day thus far in a UConn-centric world

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom