Games NOT on ESPN3! | The Boneyard

Games NOT on ESPN3!

Reaction Score
Per ESPN the 11/17 game vs. Cal is NOT scheduled on their networks, therefore not on ESPN3?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Per ESPN the 11/17 game vs. Cal is NOT scheduled on their networks, therefore not on ESPN3?

This is the listed schedule of games for 11/17 on ESPN's website:

upload_2017-11-6_9-31-43.png

Reaction Score
Sometimes ESPN doesn't have the game listed on the ESPN3 schedule until 15 minutes before. And I suspect there are plenty of uninformed people you can talk to at ESPN who don't know any more than we do about it. I'm sure when the time comes we will be able to watch somehow, all will be well with the world, and the universe will be in proper alignment.

Reaction Score
Sometimes ESPN doesn't have the game listed on the ESPN3 schedule until 15 minutes before. And I suspect there are plenty of uninformed people you can talk to at ESPN who don't know any more than we do about it. I'm sure when the time comes we will be able to watch somehow, all will be well with the world, and the universe will be in proper alignment.
Thanks for that, I hope you are correct.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
On the DirecTV guide, at 7PM, the UCONN/Cal game is listed. Normally games that are being broadcast on SNY will be on ESPN3. But if Comcast is in fact going to blackout the game, maybe ESPN3 will enforce the blackout as it is based upon your TV provider I believe.

And for you that may want to preview our next opponent, this Friday at 6PM on the Big10 network (BTN), the Stanford/Ohio State game is being broadcast. I don't believe that it will be on ESPN3 though.

Last edited:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

My guess is that this is the case and it will end up being on ESPN3 despite not being currently on the schedule.

Reaction Score
How can you say All shall be fine?? If Uconn WBB isn't on one of the ESPN's --Uconn is no longer a world power---WE ARE DOOMED!!!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
@mhshuskies this is an annual yearly pre-mature panic. The last couple of years ( actually since 2013) it has been me. Two years ago I actually contacted a member of the Horde to check with the UCONN staff that all the SNY games would be broadcast on ESPN3. Glad it wasn't me this year because I'm sure people were starting to talk about me.

Reaction Score
@mhshuskies this is an annual yearly pre-mature panic. The last couple of years ( actually since 2013) it has been me. Two years ago I actually contacted a member of the Horde to check with the UCONN staff that all the SNY games would be broadcast on ESPN3. Glad it wasn't me this year because I'm sure people were starting to talk about me.
For your sake, I’m glad that I could take on your burden.

Reaction Score
You must have heard my rumblings about you!!! ---When I want straight facts you are one of the few I seek. Sorry, my We are Doomed apparently is my carry-over from watching TV news. Somewhere is a book I once read it said: Seek and ye shall find: Espn, Espn3, SNY or wait it will be on YouTube.

Reaction Score
How can you say All shall be fine?? If Uconn WBB isn't on one of the ESPN's --Uconn is no longer a world power---WE ARE DOOMED!!!
Read the article
See the artic
See the article “SNY Enjoying Partnership with Geno, UCONN” listed today in UCONN news to see how valuable UCONN WBB is.

Reaction Score
Read the article

See the artic

See the article “SNY Enjoying Partnership with Geno, UCONN” listed today in UCONN news to see how valuable UCONN WBB is.
READING is Fundamental. I've been to the ARTIC and it is pretty cold, no thanks I prefer here. But you can go there--

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Game is listed for ESPN3

Screenshot (101).png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members