Games in progress! Baylor just | The Boneyard

Games in progress! Baylor just

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
beating up Minn! Texas/Tenn up by 13. Tenn they are athletic,great rebounders,but I have questions about them aside from the potential injury situation. Almost want to kick Texas in the butt! You feel they are a vulnerable team if pushed.Strickland,Johnson,Baugh<lucky they have her still around,I give her tremendous props for what she has gone through with the injuries,surguries,rehab like CD. Amazing how Texas is still in the game? Awwww could have been down to 4 point game TN leading. Tenn by 6 they are lucky Baugh is playing has double double 7:40 left. Feeling this team/Tenn< I know I am bias>,but this team with the talent they have up by 8!
Kentucky kicking Lousiville's butt. When is 2nd semester/quarter and Walker available. Kentucky thrives on transfers. Should there be abit more of a consequence for transfers. It really can impact the team that the kid leaves. I know all of the reasons given for the kid,but as an example these situations impact us! Walker is not chopped liver and as a sophomore we would be a deeper stronger team with her as powerforward As I say it impacts beyond just the loss of the player. We would have gone after another player if Walker does not verbal and commit! Just like I understand<believe me EDD's situation>
Woo got off base lol back to Tenn went from 6 to 18/16 Tenn They have some interessting games coming up Stanford,Rutgers,DePaul <are they as good as last season? The pumping up UCLA they are decimated with injuries NOT a ranked team. Sad what Caldwell did to them.
Tenn wins 73-57 Baylor coasting 85-56 UK beats up Lousiville by 20

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
So many thoughts in that post...and so blue...:)

I agree transfers can hurt a program, but I don't think we can penalize the kids more than they already are...a year of not playing can be pretty damaging anyway. I think had Bone gone to TAMU from the start and had two years with Colson and Adams she would be a much better player.

Plus, on the issue of Walker, I think the team played better when she left. Yes, she could have helped us in a few games, but we lost one game with her and one without her. Not too shabby.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score

Nothing like a stream of consciousness post once in a while. Thank you, James Joyce.

Shhhh! Don't wake Finnegan.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Mommy is barely a .500 team this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics