Games Feb. 3-9 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Games Feb. 3-9

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Chou has really stepped up in the past few weeks.

You can also see how with no Onyenwere and with Dean having a horrible game, they were ripe for the upset at USC. Onyenwere does so much for them, both tangibles and non-tangibles.

There's talk elsewhere of Louisville being forgiven their losses w/ Balogun out. Does the same apply to UCLA here?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
There's talk elsewhere of Louisville being forgiven their losses w/ Balogun out. Does the same apply to UCLA here?
There's no way to know for sure. The committee certainly has the ability to consider player availability. Whether they do in a specific case, and to what extent, is anyone's guess.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully next year she comes in healthy, focused and in shape. Still think she could be an excellent player for MTSU.
Here's a pic I snapped when Rellah first entered the game. She has short hair and a brace on her left leg. (You can see #11 Aislynn Hayes right behind her, and across the lane from her is #1 Anastasia Hayes.)

I was mildly surprised because the sentiment on the MTSU board was that she would only enter the game if other players had foul trouble. She only played 1 minute on Jan. 30 vs. UTEP but not in the two games after that.

Attachment 1(8).jpg

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Here's a pic I snapped when Rellah first entered the game. She has short hair and a brace on her left leg. (You can see #11 Aislynn Hayes right behind her, and across the lane from her is #1 Anastasia Hayes.)

I was mildly surprised because the sentiment on the MTSU board was that she would only enter the game if other players had foul trouble. She only played 1 minute on Jan. 30 vs. UTEP but not in the two games after that.

View attachment 50775
Good pic. I was intrigued by her coming out of HS and at Texas since her skill set is unlike anyone else I can think of. 6-3, strong as an ox, lefty, great hands, good first step, can score off the bounce and handle from the perimeter, plus has a decent jumpshot. All coming out of HS. Struggled to sync well with teammates on the court but a lot of that may have been maturity/not adapting to being a role player in Karen's system. Whenever she had the ball she tried to play Rellah ball rather than get teammates involved.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Good pic. I was intrigued by her coming out of HS and at Texas since her skill set is unlike anyone else I can think of. 6-3, strong as an ox, lefty, great hands, good first step, can score off the bounce and handle from the perimeter, plus has a decent jumpshot. All coming out of HS. Struggled to sync well with teammates on the court but a lot of that may have been maturity/not adapting to being a role player in Karen's system. Whenever she had the ball she tried to play Rellah ball rather than get teammates involved.
This is all true. To be fair, it's a stretch to even call what Karen has a "system," but whatever it is, she was not successful in bringing Rellah along within the context of an organized offense.

I will say, the fans at Texas loved Rellah, and probably some of the loudest cheers were when she'd make a great play or score. Sadly, not often enough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom