Games at Gampel -seat question | The Boneyard

Games at Gampel -seat question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i am heading to Gampel for the 1st time this season and have seats in section 208(pretty close to the front). Does anybody know if the camera deck obstructs any of the view? I would be pretty surprised if they would obstruct side court views, but I figured I would check with the experts anyways. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
i am heading to Gampel for the 1st time this season and have seats in section 208(pretty close to the front). Does anybody know if the camera deck obstructs any of the view? I would be pretty surprised if they would obstruct side court views, but I figured I would check with the experts anyways. Thanks in advance.
You are in a section with seat backs. Your view will not be blocked because the seats are above the walkway. Have a great time. FYI. The chocolate ice cream served form the creamery, not the refreshment stand is the best. Also, the mini pizza is suprisingly good.

Reaction Score
You are in a section with seat backs. Your view will not be blocked because the seats are above the walkway. Have a great time. FYI. The chocolate ice cream served form the creamery, not the refreshment stand is the best. Also, the mini pizza is suprisingly good.
Thanks for the confirmation. Can't wait. Was at XL 2 years ago for the Memphis OT game and it was crazy. Really looking forward to the on campus experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom