Gameday... | The Boneyard

Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe it's the dreary weather: Today has a surreal feeling about it. Normally I'm antsy about kickoff time. After the events of the last week, I feel like a partially deflated balloon. Time to perk up. We have a game against a winnable opponent. I want to see our offense running on close to all cylinders & the defense stifle the Bulls attack. Let's go Huskies!

Reaction Score
We need to start answering alot of questions on offense today. Very interested to see the adjustments the team has made after two rough losses and extremely poor play by the O. Will continue to keep an eye on the left side of the line, which showed a ton of promise last week.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's the dreary weather: Today has a surreal feeling about it. Normally I'm antsy about kickoff time. After the events of the last week, I feel like a partially deflated balloon. Time to perk up. We have a game against a winnable opponent. I want to see our offense running on close to all cylinders & the defense stifle the Bulls attack. Let's go Huskies!

:( all our games this year have been winnable....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom