Gameday tailgate menu-Road game edition... | The Boneyard

Gameday tailgate menu-Road game edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As it happens, the wife & I participate in a setback league one Wednesday evenings, with dinner included. So this week's tailgate menu is chef's surprise. Last week was chicken over linguini alfredo, the week before that was roast stuffed pork, & 3 weeks ago was meatloaf. Go figure.
By the way, both televisions will be set to the UConn game. The World Series can go fry ice.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
As it happens, the wife & I participate in a setback league one Wednesday evenings, with dinner included. So this week's tailgate menu is chef's surprise. Last week was chicken over linguini alfredo, the week before that was roast stuffed pork, & 3 weeks ago was meatloaf. Go figure.
By the way, both televisions will be set to the UConn game. The World Series can go fry ice.
Food, Friends, Setback, and UConn Football all at once sounds like a damn good night. Just need a W to make it perfect!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
always enjoy the menu threads cap. question-does it matter if 1 tv or 5 are all on the uconn game? i always leave mine on if i go somewhere but if i turn my roomates tvs on as well does that make a difference or does it read just 1 hit for the whole house?

Reaction Score
i always leave mine on if i go somewhere but if i turn my roomates tvs on as well does that make a difference or does it read just 1 hit for the whole house?

You could turn on a million TV's and it wouldn't make a difference unless your house has a Nielsen box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom