Gameday Mojo Thread - It’s Real | The Boneyard

Gameday Mojo Thread - It’s Real

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
My 8 year old daughter’s birthday was in November. Had to cancel her party when I came down with a bad case of Covid the night before. Rescheduled for March. Cancelled day before when MrsRI came down with Covid. Rescheduled without thinking about the date for this afternoon from 430-730. Theme of the party (which terrible dad, I didn’t find out until this morning)?

Taylor Swift party!!!

My house is decked out for it top to bottom.

The UConn Basketball Gods are so incredibly powerful.

Mojo could not be going any stronger today.

What examples do you have of how strong the Mojo is running?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
And MrsRI’s pictorial response when a friend texted her asking who would win tonight ?
IMG_1722.HEIC.jpeg

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We are working as a team. All contribute to benefit the greater good of our shared mission. There is nobody to obey or bow down to or worship like a false idol. Good ideas come from many sources.

We all pull the sled, but we know better than to let any one pretender drive the bus...

Reaction Score
My 8 year old daughter’s birthday was in November. Had to cancel her party when I came down with a bad case of Covid the night before. Rescheduled for March. Cancelled day before when MrsRI came down with Covid. Rescheduled without thinking about the date for this afternoon from 430-730. Theme of the party (which terrible dad, I didn’t find out until this morning)?

Taylor Swift party!!!

My house is decked out for it top to bottom.

The UConn Basketball Gods are so incredibly powerful.

Mojo could not be going any stronger today.

What examples do you have of how strong the Mojo is running?

Amen and Godspeed. The Judges power knows no limits.

Reaction Score

Face it. Since we won the Big East Tourney and employed Operation Taylor….

We’ve had a better tournament than last year.
We went on a 30-0 run against Illinois.
Donny (the Taylor fan) won the East region MVP
We’re drinking magic Bai urine by the boatload.
Taylor caused an earthquake and has a song titled “6” on an album titled “Eclipse” with a full eclipse happening on the day of the title game.

The Repeat Queen has shown us the light.

Reaction Score
I've paid a driver 20 dollars to cover my shift and worn the opposing teams colors(always UConn old Husky shirt underneath) every game so far. Have my crimson on today. That awful orange was tough to wear in public last game. Go Huskies !!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I've paid a driver 20 dollars to cover my shift and worn the opposing teams colors(always UConn old Husky shirt underneath) every game so far. Have my crimson on today. That awful orange was tough to wear in public last game. Go Huskies !!
I respect your mojo decision, but I've gotten all & only good vibes when I've been out & about in UConn gear.

Oh wait, yesterday, I had an unbranded solid color maroon hoodie over a Husky t-shirt, and the WBB team never got their last shot off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom