Gameday is Going to SMU/UConn | The Boneyard

Gameday is Going to SMU/UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This will be our 8th time being apart of Gameday, only Kansas and Duke have more with 10 and 9 respectively.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
They should be in for quite the show...:eek:

Reaction Score
Wow let's add yet another reason for the crowd and players to be all pumped up :eek:

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Where?
Someone posted the same exact topic different title like two days ago but either way. Oh and it's dave and Doris on the call Bilas and crew are doing the duke and cuse game at 6:15.

Reaction Score
Someone posted the same exact topic different title like two days ago but either way. Oh and it's dave and Doris on the call Bilas and crew are doing the duke and cuse game at 6:15.
Ah my bad.

Even in a down year its great to be part of, whether at home or on the road.

It is also great a conference game in the much maligned AAC is given this.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I agree can't get much better exposure than the prime time game day game.

Reaction Score

I can't stand Bilas. He's become obnoxious when calling games taking every opportunity to bash the NCAA. God forbid a play goes to review and the referees have to look at the monitor he whines like a little baby i'm forced to change the channel.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I can't stand Bilas. He's become obnoxious when calling games taking every opportunity to bash the NCAA. God forbid a play goes to review and the referees have to look at the monitor he whines like a little baby i'm forced to change the channel.
I'm not saying I enjoy him either but he is a whole lot better than a lot of the ESPN talking heads. I was just pointing out that even being the game day game it won't be called by those one might expect.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Bilas is the best guy working right now. He does more homework than anyone else and he has the most interesting, well-articulated opinions. Also, I'm glad he bashes the NCAA. The NCAA is a garbage dump of an organization.

The NCAA sucks and the replays are a joke. How many times this season have they wasted time on flagrant foul reviews that are very unwarranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom