Gamecocks 2022 | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Looks like Lower Carolina is coming to the Triangle this season..... playing in Raleigh vs State. I was correct... they didn't want the smoke over in Durham. :cool: I can understand though.... Chickens will try to avoid smoke as much as possible.

I hope that game is at the BLT Center so there's room for everyone that wants to attend.

Reaction Score
I see Maryland released their non-conference schedule and USC is on it. So revised schedule as we currently know:

11/9 - @ NC State
11/12 - South Dakota (Sioux Falls Invitational)
11/20 - Buffalo (Battle 4 Atlantis)
11/21 - Oregon or Oklahoma (Battle 4 Atlantis)
11/22 - UConn, Minnesota, USF, or Syracuse (Battle 4 Atlantis)
12/13 - Maryland
2/7(?) - UConn
Clemson (Should be in CLA since '19 game was played @ Clemson)
HBCU to be named

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Boston just names as a Bojangles sponsor alongside Clemson's and UNC's QBs. I guess we'll be seeing her in commercials and billboards around Columbia.
I think Aja joked on her podcast that she wished NIL was around in her time so she could rep Bojangles

Reaction Score
I think Aja joked on her podcast that she wished NIL was around in her time so she could rep Bojangles
Yes she did. A’ja would have made a bundle. As much as SC and especially Columbia loved her she’d have made a killing.

Aliyah isn’t from Columbia but has that same infectious smile and personality. She will do well too.

Reaction Score
I thought she'd prefer Zaxbys instead
Not sure why unless you never had Bojangles or you’re throwing some shade our way or her way. Whatever.

Reaction Score
I thought she'd prefer Zaxbys instead
Actually she is a huge fan of Chick-fil-A. She used to talk about her obsession with the restaurant all the time

Reaction Score
Not sure why unless you never had Bojangles or you’re throwing some shade our way or her way. Whatever
I've seen tweets from her professing her love for Zaxbys.

Reaction Score

The benefits of having an off season S&C program on campus in evidence here to me.

Reaction Score
If Stanford, SC, UConn, Maryland, and NCST all played each other, I don’t think any team would get out with a record better than 3-2.

I don't agree. I'd expect SC or UCONN to be the team.

One may falter but both wouldn't.

Reaction Score
Right now Stewie and A'ja are the 2 best players in the world.
Have to update, Griner needs to be added, she is finally playing the way she should always play.
She is playing with a controlled edge, the way Stewie and A'ja play. The second half of the season should be interesting.

Reaction Score

The benefits of having an off season S&C program on campus in evidence here to me.

Wow, lots of hard work this off season, good for her. Should help with quickness and guarding 4 spot, if she ends up playing more at the 4 in the future.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I said earlier that Aliyah had slimmed down some. Molly has worked wonders - just looking at the difference in Kiki and Ty - you could tell the difference. I hope Aliyah tears it up this year.

No idea who Molly is... but can she help a somewhat portly middle aged male... asking for a friend.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
No idea who Molly is... but can she help a somewhat portly middle aged male... asking for a friend.
Our S&C coach that we stole from Maryland a few seasons ago…

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

I think this is the first player takeover the SEC Network has done. Really cool and significant that they chose A’ja. She’s such an ambassador for SC and the SEC as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom