Gamecocks 2021 | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2021

Reaction Score
The girls high school national championship starts on ESPNU at 10:30am. Raven Johnson and Westlake will be playing in the second game.

Reaction Score
Is there any fans message board for Gamecock? Want to see some analysis betwwen the stanford team
Use to have one with a pretty decent WBB following but it started having glitches and problems and then all of a sudden it just went away. There hasn’t been another MB where the WBB fans have recongregated. They’re all just obsessed with football and baseball.

Reaction Score
I thought this was the Gamecock message board. :)
?
Use to have one with a pretty decent WBB following but it started having glitches and problems and then all of a sudden it just went away. There hasn’t been another MB where the WBB fans have recongregated. They’re all just obsessed with football and baseball.
Too bad for Gamecock fans

Reaction Score
That's why we are here. A home awelcomeway from home.

yes, we love huskynan.

We're glad you're here.

Happy In Love GIF by The Bachelor

Reaction Score
Almost had a quadruple double against one of the best teams in the nation.

One of her teammates rimmed out a wide open mid range in the last minute to deny her the triple.

That's the first full game action I've seen of her and she looked great.

Reaction Score
One of her teammates rimmed out a wide open mid range in the last minute to deny her the triple.

That's the first full game action I've seen of her and she looked great.
I saw that. I cringed when it happened. I love her demeanor.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
so, my feathered brethren and sistren:

At haltime of the season, what was your minimum expectation for this year? Not talking about pre-season when we (in our minds) still had Kiki and Ty. I'm talking about mid-season following the UConn loss.

At that time, I still thought of us as an F4 team. Tennessee and TAMU kinda dropped me to an Elite 8 hopeful but the SEC Tourney restored me.

I consider the season a bare success at this point, but want much much more. Gimmee' gravy!
I thought we were a F4 team, but a year away from winning a national championship.

Reaction Score
so, my feathered brethren and sistren:

At haltime of the season, what was your minimum expectation for this year? Not talking about pre-season when we (in our minds) still had Kiki and Ty. I'm talking about mid-season following the UConn loss.

At that time, I still thought of us as an F4 team. Tennessee and TAMU kinda dropped me to an Elite 8 hopeful but the SEC Tourney restored me.

I consider the season a bare success at this point, but want much much more. Gimmee' gravy!
After UConn, I thought our ceiling was Final Four and we’d need to avoid a tricky draw to make it that far. It was surprising to see how much the team improved over the last part of the season, but I suppose it shouldn’t have been, given the youth.

I didn’t think we could win the title until the Oregon State game. Even after that one, if you’d told me Boston would be limited by foul trouble for 1/4 of the game and have zero FTa, we’d play a B game offensively, and Haley Jones brought her A game from the opening tip, I’d have expected the game to be around double digits, not leave me feeling like we should have won.

Reaction Score
Raven with 17 points, eight assists and seven rebounds, as her Westlake squad takes the Geico Nationals championship. Very impressed watching her the last couple days. She can do it all. Best thing - she can shoot and is not afraid to do so. She was making deep 3’s way behind the WNBA/NCAA men’s line.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Watched her whole game yesterday. She will push Destanni next year. Sania Feagin was the MVP w/ 23 pts in the All-Star game they were in. We have some talent coming in next year and in places we are thin. Am anxious to see how this team improves over the summer. Boston and Amihere haven't had a full summer in the strength program yet because of USA basketball/injury. Anxious to see their progress, along with the others after a whole year with Molly. Can't wait til next year and of course we'll raise a banner from this year and maybe get everybody's approval. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Watched her whole game yesterday. She will push Destanni next year. Sania Feagin was the MVP w/ 23 pts in the All-Star game they were in. We have some talent coming in next year and in places we are thin. Am anxious to see how this team improves over the summer. Boston and Amihere haven't had a full summer in the strength program yet because of USA basketball/injury. Anxious to see their progress, along with the others after a whole year with Molly. Can't wait til next year and of course we'll raise a banner from this year and maybe get everybody's approval. :)
She will make Destanni better. Destanni will not have to play as many minutes next year.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Yes, after watching her yesterday, I see SC will have a very good addition next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom