Game | The Boneyard

Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
OC and RB are making threes and SN is an assist machine. This team is one year and two big men away from being very good.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Overall a good showing. It is very difficult to make a meaningful comparison between blowout victories but UConn's margin of victory (34 pts.) is certainly more consistent with Md and Cinncy (32 pt margins) than USF (19 pts)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Overall a good showing. It is very difficult to make a meaningful comparison between blowout victories but UConn's margin of victory (34 pts.) is certainly more consistent with Md and Cinncy (32 pt margins) than USF (19 pts)
Of course there star player was out for us but two other players came back. It was a great game for KO to try new things and letting players who won't be playing much in the BE get in the game for a lot of minutes.

Reaction Score
Agreed...Facey somehow someway is going to have to be special and quick (8.5 ppg, 8 rbs per game). Then hope Wolf goes back to Germany for a period of time this summer and hooks up with the more mature Natalia Avelon (seen @ min. 1:43 sec. of the vid below) . Natalia then inspires Wolfy to get his priorities in order$$$ (A lucrative contract that any hot bit** wants ) and Wolf leaves UConn after averaging 11.7 ppg, 8.3 rebs per game all the while helping lead UConn to the Final 4 at Cowboys Stadium as Natalia cheers right behind the bench in Arlington in a low cut top . All this makes Natalia and Enosh happy as Wolf then lands Casey Jacobsen money playing for ALBA Berlin for 1.1 Million Euros. Natalia & Wolfy live happily ever after and Ollie the following year recruits two 5***** bigs. :D Oh yeah Napier is 1st team All-American! I think its all possible!

Seriously I think we will make a run next year with our 3 guards and servicable bigs.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Agreed...Facey somehow someway is going to have to be special and quick (8.5 ppg, 8 rbs per game). Then hope Wolf goes back to Germany for a period of time this summer and hooks up with the more mature Natalia Avelon (seen @ min. 1:43 sec. of the vid below) . Natalia then inspires Wolfy to get his priorities in order$$$ (A lucrative contract that any hot bit** wants ) and Wolf leaves UConn after averaging 11.7 ppg, 8.3 rebs per game all the while helping lead UConn to the Final 4 at Cowboys Stadium as Natalia cheers right behind the bench in Arlington in a low cut top . All this makes Natalia and Enosh happy as Wolf then lands Casey Jacobsen money playing for ALBA Berlin for 1.1 Million Euros. Natalia & Wolfy live happily ever after and Ollie the following year recruits two 5***** bigs. :D Oh yeah Napier is 1st team All-American! I think its all possible!

Seriously I think we will make a run next year with our 3 guards and servicable bigs.

At least I have the one year part correct!:) I'm not sure I was listening to a German song!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom