Game Week-> UConn v. Illinois (9/7/19 @ 3:30p on CBSSN) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Game Week-> UConn v. Illinois (9/7/19 @ 3:30p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
Assume he's talking about the program? The viewing/wake is in 2019-20, then a funeral after the 2020 season.

Reaction Score
This is gonna get interpreted fantastically...

Unfortunately, it looks like there still isn't anyone monitoring Edsall's twitter.
Corey is out at Dunkin Donuts and forgot to monitor account. He's got an easy day since we don't use TEs in the gameplan.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Anyone have experience leaving propane tanks outside their cars in the lots? I usually use the one time use ones but I haven’t been able to find those so I got an adapter for a standard one. Do people swipe them? Probably better than having my car explode but still.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Anyone have experience leaving propane tanks outside their cars in the lots? I usually use the one time use ones but I haven’t been able to find those so I got an adapter for a standard one. Do people swipe them? Probably better than having my car explode but still.
Bike chain and lock. For grill and propane tank if you leave it outside or in a truck. I caught a guy years ago stealing both from next to a car....I was in a fire engine and we chased him down and he dropped both and ran. Lock 'em up.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Bike chain and lock. For grill and propane tank if you leave it outside or in a truck. I caught a guy years ago stealing both from next to a car....I was in a fire engine and we chased him down and he dropped both and ran. Lock 'em up.
It’s just a small camp grill. Typically let it cool and toss it in the car.

Reaction Score
So I guess you are betting your house on Illinois then?
No, don't bet on games. You got UConn at +20 or so? I'm just disappointed that some random reviewer of game film that is really an Illinois guy would have such a looooooooooooooow opinion of UConn's football talent. This isn't some boneyard guy who sees HCRE2.0 as a foolish pick, just someone who looked at Wagner game film and thinks "UConn really, really sucks". Could be right or wrong but sure isn't some kind of "hater" so its what he sees/saw the 1st game for both UConn and Illinois.
Unless this guy is being an "a$$hat" or being funny and I missed it he did reference potentially shutting out UConn and/or Illinois scoring over 60 points and seemed to legitimately think either or both were "on the table".
We will soon see. I didn't see 3-9 or 1-11 coming so until win some games I'm going to go with Massey guys who say game looks like 41-24 Illinois, pretty close to 20 point betting spread. Hold them to 41 is almost 20% better than average last year and scoring 24 pts. would be better than last year's scoring average - so anything better than that is HCRE2.0 year 3 improvement. Actually being competitive would be great, while winning would really, really be something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom