Game Week - UConn @ UCF (11/11/17 @ Noon on ESPNU) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ UCF (11/11/17 @ Noon on ESPNU)

Reaction Score
No... I think he has been a decent surprise for his first year on the field. Third on team in tackles and leads in interceptions. He may not be the fastest/most skilled kid on the field @ this point but I don’t think he has an energy problem.

I agree. I was thinking about the game today and he came to mind about looking like a player.

Reaction Score
No... I think he has been a decent surprise for his first year on the field. Third on team in tackles and leads in interceptions. He may not be the fastest/most skilled kid on the field @ this point but I don’t think he has an energy problem.
I was at the game yesterday. Multiple times on UCF scoring plays he was in position to make a play or at least give an effort and he was jogging after the ball carrier. Something needs to be done with the defense. The first half was tough to watch. They held their own for the third quarter. The 65 yard run to open the fourth quarter did it for me. We left at that point. They gave up two scores in quick succession after that. We heard the fireworks on our walk back to the car. I really hope the defense can take a big step forward next year.

Reaction Score
I was at the game yesterday. Multiple times on UCF scoring plays he was in position to make a play or at least give an effort and he was jogging after the ball carrier.

From the Coach:

>>Tyler Coyle stands out: Coyle, the redshirt freshman defensive back from Windsor, had a tremendous game Saturday. He had 12 tackles, two in the open field against dynamic returner Mike Hughes, and recovered a fumble forced by Tre Bell in the third quarter. He has shown solid development lately.

"He did a great job on punt coverage," Edsall said. "That returner, we were concerned about him in terms of what he's done this year [averaging 20-plus yards a return coming into the game]. He's made improvements. He's a guy, if he wants to work and really wants to be a good player, he has the ability to do that. You're seeing good things out of him."<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom